Breast Augmentation at Age 47 - Franklin, TN

After researching 3 surgeons in the Nashville...

After researching 3 surgeons in the Nashville area, I chose Dr. Bergdorf
because he and his staff were the most friendly,. accomodating, sincere staff with a genuine interest in my personal needs and wants. I wanted to be sure that I did not not choose breast implants that were too big for my body type, and they helped me through it. I went from a 32B to a Full 36 C and Love it. I had minimal scarring and paing afterwards, and was up after 2 days resuming my normal activities of being a Mom. This was the best decision Ive made . The pain waas minimal, and the recovery was quick and easy.... I highly recommend Music City Plastic Surgery for any cosmetic needs.

I wa

Dr. Bergdorf and his staff at Music City Plastic Surgery is in my opinion one of the best practices here in Nashville, TN. You will find them all to be professional, discreet, accomodating and sincere in your well being. I heard so many horror stories from girlfriends that my pain and recovery would be excruciating and a minimum of 6 weeks of pain... That couldn't be farther from the truth, with my experience, I went from a small 32B to a Full 36 C, and was doing normal routine daily activities within days, and did not have to take pain medication hardly at all... I would recommend weight and strength toning as soon as your doctor gives you the green light, to build muscle tone. I love my new breasts and feel so much more like a woman, than I have in years! Thank you Dr. Bergdorf, and Tyrella and Staff! I love and appreciate you ALL!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Amazing bedside manner who was genuinly interested in my personal needs. He was patient, thorough and very knowledgeable about my procedure. Attentive, professional, and a masterful artist with incisions.