I Was a 65-year-old Grandmother and Had Needed a Lifestyle Lift for 30 Yrs. It Was a Welcomed Answer to my Prayer. Franklin, TN

Every morning I would get out of bed and go to the...

Every morning I would get out of bed and go to the bathroom mirror. I avoided looking straight into the mirror because I did not want to see that glob of hanging skin attached to my face. My Mom had encouraged me to have the procedure done for many years. I would lose weight and "that" would always be hanging--a little less of it--but it was ALWAYS there. My grandchildren would jiggle it back and forth as they got older reminding me of what I looked like. Finally, there was nothing for me to do but have the LifeStyle Lift because I did not want to spend one more year of my life looking like that. Unfortunately, my Mom never got to see me afterward because she passed away the year before I had it done. The PROS include: (1) making friends with the mirror again and not dreading seeing my face, (2) the eye lift I had with it made me not look so tired all the time, (3) I don't dread going out with my husband fearing I will see someone we know and knowing they are saying how much older I look than he does. The CONS only include: (1) the time spent recuperating and waiting for the bruising and swelling to go away.
Franklin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boggess was very attentive and was careful that I was "ready" to have the procedure. He saw that my blood pressure was pretty high, so he gave me some medicine to bring that down before he even started. He made sure the valium had taken effect and everything was right before he began. He had some really great assistants with him with good personalities, and I never felt that I could not talk to any of them, including Dr. Boggess, at any time I felt necessary. When he began, he was very professional and efficient with the time spent. He was meticulous with the procedure, and I always felt I was in good hands even though I had only met him the day before. He was very careful to explain what he would do and what to expect after the procedure. Being that far from home, this could not have been done any better as my husband and I had a great experience at the Drury Hotel that was recommended to us by their office in my home town. So, I still think of the whole experience in a positive light. I don't think things could have gone any better.