Words Can't Explain. Extremely Satisfied! -Frankfurt

Dr. Bianca Knoll was recommended to me by the...

Dr. Bianca Knoll was recommended to me by the Tricare Office. When I scheduled my appointment I had no idea of what to expect from the surgery nor how the procedure would be performed.

Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Knoll took her time explaining in great detail the procedure before and after. She answered every question in a way that made you feel safe under her hands. Her pleasant attitude and hospitality is just unexplainable. She is a fantastic doctor. After my procedure, she was available, provided her cell phone number and called to check up on me. Now how many doctors call their patients to check up on them? She has a geniune care for her patients. She is very easy to talk to. Not only is Dr. Knoll an excellent doctor her office manager, Katrin, is wonderful as well. She took care of all the necessary paperwork with Tricare. Thanks Dr. Knoll and Katrin for your awesome service. I have recommended three ladies to her and will recommend as many ladies as I see possible. Could not ask for anyone better because Dr. Knoll and Katrin are the best. If you want a doctor who cares about you and how you look, go to Dr. Knoll. Thanks Dr. Knoll and Katrin.

So happy to hear you found a wonderful doctor that you are happy with.