Can't Wait for New Boobs! -surgery tomorrow! - Francitas, TX

Hey guys! I've been lurking on this site ever...

Hey guys! I've been lurking on this site ever since I scheduled my breast aug and boy am I excited! I wanted boobs for years, and now I finally have opportunity to make my dream a reality. I'm 5'7 and 160 lbs and a "B-ish cup" hoping to be a full C, small D.

During my pre-op, I tried on 400cc sizers and they were huge! My soon to be PS also overfills to compensate for the 10% loss under the muscle, so when I tried on the sizers I was like oh boy, this my boobs might end up being Dolly Parton status which is something I don't want, so I decided to stay at 400ccs until... I kept lurking on this page and noticed way too many people on this site wished to be bigger. Sooooooo I called my ps to go up in size just a little. My new size will be 425 filled to 450 with a moderate plus implant.

I don't have any pics yet because I want to wait until my after pics hehe. I'm trying to keep from thinking about the procedure and it's really hard for me because I've never gone under the knife , let alone have anesthesia . I don't know how my body will react which is what scares me the most!!! I really hope my results turn out as great as all the boobs I've seen on here thus far. Wish me luck!

Good luck! I truly hope all goes well for you. Will you be sharing the name of your surgeon?

Good Luck with everything! Im scheduled for Feb. 28th starting to get everything ready and in order :)

Soooo my surgery is tomorrow and now my nerves are...

Soooo my surgery is tomorrow and now my nerves are kicking in! I have so many emotions going on right now. I just hope and pray everything works out!

Well , surgery went very well. It ended quicker...

Well , surgery went very well. It ended quicker than I thought. I officially have boobs! However, I don't like the fact that I can't take care of myself. I need help going to the bathroom, can barely move my arms and had to have someone feed me. Needless to say, the Valium has been putting me to sleep, and every time I want to do something ,next thing I know I'm back in bed! Those meds are no joke! I did my post op yesterday and my doc thinks I'm healing great! But makes me sad because I feel like such a vegetable.... I just hope it's worth it because I couldn't imagine going through this pain again.
How is everything? Hope your feeling better :) Happy healing! xo
Hope all is well :)
Ugh in sooo much pain. Went to my post op, and my doc says my boobs look great! But I don't feel too great! Lol