It Was A Real Nightmare - France

Dear Teosyal readers, I had Teosyal injected into...

Dear Teosyal readers, I had Teosyal injected into my nose on Oct 20 2011. Started from the second week, it was leaking down on my left cheek made a big red lump, it was itchy and it made my face imbalanced and It made me 10 years older than before and I look very sick and dispirited.

I went to the Skin Hospital on November 14, the doctor gave me anti-biotic Doxycycline 100mg for 2 months, after 6 weeks, this stubborn lump was still there. I stopped at the 6th week. After a while, my right cheek was getting bigger as the left cheek, these two pillowed cheeks made my jaw lines appear, I didn’t have them before. It is now reduced its size a half, but it is still there though. My skin now is not red but it can not go back to normal as it was before. I still have to wait for the termination of the life span of Teosyal.

For me it was a nightmare; I cried a lot and I have lived in the dark threat for more than 3 months. Now I am released a bit but I am sure I never get any filler into my face again. Never. The important notice is that Teosyal gets melted when it contacts with heat. it will leak down on other areas of the face. I believe not any filler can resist heat including silicone. My friend had the silicone shrank up, gathered in the middle of her forehead when she had a sona bath.

All I have are one in 2008 and others long time...

All I have are one in 2008 and others long time ago. Please choose them for me.

I 'm so sorry for you to have a such nightmare. You were so unlucky.. I started to have teosyal injection in 2010 under my eyes near my cheeks to release the deep lines. It was so great, looking very nice and natural, then I continued to have it in my nose( several times) , then my cheeks, chin and underlip.. I look much more prettier than before and younger. To be honest I just had another injection in the tip of my nose and lip yesterday.. I never had any problems with teosyal. We all know that the heat ( of any kinds) is very bad for skin even without injection, it produces terrible wrinkles and dark pigments. Its no use and waste money to have injection or expensive face creams when you still want to expose your face in the sun or near heat. I am not a chief cook or working in the kitchen but I do have normal like and do things like everybody else( like going to sauna, hot steam room...)
My friends are also very happy with teosyal.
I think that people who work near heat everyday should not have any kinds of injection, but silicone implant can be a good solution.
Good luck to you all

Wow, thank you so much for posting the "before" pictures. I can definitely see the dramatic change you are talking about. Please keep us updated on how you are doing as you wait for the Teosyal to wear off.

I'm really sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. :(

Thank you for posting the photo to show your cheeks. I would love it if you would post a before photo as well so we could see the difference.

I hope this resolves as quick as possible for you.