Sculptra (Newfill) Since 2003

Amazing results after 5 years - just looking for...

Amazing results after 5 years - just looking for maintenance right now - I did it mainly because of premature aging and the so-called gaunt look

Hi everyone, I started with sculptra (newfill) in 2003 with Doctor Amard in Paris and now desperately seeking someone reputable (preferably trained by Amard) in Europe. Can anyone help with this? the results have been nothing short of amazing with regard to undereye bags, smile and frown lines etc. Thanks and all the best, MP

hello micahel payne. I am searching the clinic where dr danny vleggaar practices. Is he your new doctor?? If yes can you please give me some information(an adress or a telephone) for his clinic??
There is a doctor in london who is renowned in the field, Dr Ayoubi. I will go to him once i move to europe.
Can you point to this literature from real doctors? Id love to read it.
Amazing, the same guy is still asking for a Sculptra doctor in Europe. Tell me please I read this nonsense incorrectly.
Who are you talking to? Do you know that choosing the right doctor is crucial with something like newfill/sculptra? This is actually what the late Doctor Amare used to tell me since he'd received patients who were disappointed with the results. Thanks for your completely useless comment and apologies if we're not all as informed as you.
I am talking to you, the right doctor, spare me, even dr. frenchette was horrified to see all the harm done by other doctors. he was sorry he got into injecting it. sanofi dermik via their reps got this risky toxic garbage into the hands of any dermo or b.s.p.c. no training required. woman got sales pitched in to this risky garbage being told it was some injectable used safe in europe for year prior. another lie. Pellets of pla do not belong injected under the skin, DA, that caused problem called foreign body reaction.. Try Reading literature from real doctors not into being doctors foronly the sake of profit.
Do you have pictures, before and after?