Post-lipo Results - France

Hello, Just over two months ago I had...

Hello,

Just over two months ago I had traditional circumferential thigh, hips and knees liposuction and quite a lot of fat was removed (5.8 ltrs of fat). However my thighs still look big especially when I sit down and if I touch them they feels hard in some areas and it's slightly painfull. When I walk, it looks like I've got something sticking out of my right thigh and I fear that the saddlebags which I had might be still there. I have lost quite a lot of weight after the procedure and my clothes feel loose but I want the tops my thighs to be straight.

My surgeon told me that it was too early to make a judgement but I do hope that my shape will continue to change as I don't want to remain pear shaped and this is why I had liposuction.

Dr Ktorza

He is a professional cosmetic surgeon and not a backstreet butcher

Hi Karine -- Welcome to RealSelf. I'm sorry your results haven't been great so far. If you want, you can post your photo on our Doctor Q&A forum and get advice from the doctors who participate on RealSelf. They might be able to tell you if the results are temporary.

Good luck and please keep us updated on your healing. I hope everything works out for you.