Two Month to Go Before I Get It Done!!! France, FR

Hello everyone, I recently decided to have a...

Hello everyone, I recently decided to have a rhino, I've wanted it for a very long time because I don't really like the way my nose looks like. I have a bulbous tip, my nostrils are very wide I basically stuff 2 fingers at once (ah!)
Anyway... My nose doesn't bother me from the side look. I take pictures all the time especially when it's party which is basically 3 times a week
And I'm just tired of having to chose sides based on which light will compliment my nose.
So I decided about a month ago to have to see a surgeon (my surgeon is French - I live in France and it was easier to get it done here)

This is what will be done:

Reduce my bulbous tip, Get rid of my smallish bump. Refine both sides of my nose (I think it's very wide)
Narrow my nostrils. BTW I'll be have an open rhino and that's what scares scares me the most, not the procedure but the keloids I'm still struggling with wether having an opened or closed one. Well I'm supposed to see the surgeon at the end of the month and I'll arise my questions/doubts.

Oh forgot to tell I'm sure everyone has an ideal nose (celebrity nose). Even tho we look nothing alike I'd love to have something that looks like Sodraya's.

Anyhow will keep you posted
Tomorrow is your big day! Best wishes!!
Thanks deary!!!! Scared as hell
Hey everyone!! Wanted to do a little follow up... I had another erring withy surgeon yesterday: Basically he refused to do an opened surgery, he said that it was to much risk (keloid wise). So I'll be having a closed surgery. And I decided to have my surgery sooner and sooner is on the 8TH of July... Guess who is pretty scared?????? I'm scared but I'm so ready. Anyway guys will keep you posted

Done

It's finally over, I've the cast on
I thought you will have it next month. Speedy recovery.
Congrats the worst part is over:)

Day #2

Well... It feels weird to wake up and to have a new bruising nose but it's still very cool. And I'm very excited. I have no pain or whatsoever, obviously baby nose is very swollen and it looks completely : enormous, bizarre, weird. But I have faith and I do hope the result will be amazing
Thanks to all of you for your support!!!!
Yep it was supposed to be, but then I have changed my mind. Wanted to have a huge summer with something that looks like a nose practically done!!!
Yayyyy it's over. I would say that's the worst part but the worst of the worst it's the fact that I cannot breathe at all. You could make me eat what ever you want because I have no test. But it's still very cool and I'm very happy :-))

Day #3

Hey
Day 3 here, hum? How hard is it not to breath, I don't if I mentioned to you guys that I had a rhino and a septoplasty at the same time. Really not easy not to breathe.

Any way, I don't how to feel about my nose, I don't even know if it has changed, it's has another shape for sure but doesn't look cute so far. Any I'll throw some photos of day 3
Excuse my hair, I'll get it done pretty soon!!!
You're gorgeous! I can't wait to see your new nose! I had an open rhino too on 6/30. My incision site is a little red and scabby. I'm too very concerned with scarring but everything I've read and my surgeon say that with time they typically heal very well. My only concern is that I'm worried people at work will notice and ask me stupid questions lol.
I wasn't able to breathe at all the first day and what got me through was a little spray bottle with water to spray my dry mouth. It was hard/uncomfortable to drink out of a straw for me so the spray bottle worked wonders.
How long did it take before you can breathe??

Day -1 till cast off

Hey everyone,

I'm 7 days post op. I've had 4 difficult days, I couldn't breathe most of these days, nor sleep. And today most of it is gone, my swelling seems to have gone down (thank god I stopped smoking).
Tho because of the septoplasty I think my left nostril is very very swollen inside, I don't know if it makes sense to you?
Anyway, it's only 1 day before I get the cast off, and guys not only I'm nervous to see the result but I'm also very excited. I'm hoping the surgeon did good and that the end result will be nice, well by nice I mean I want the result to be what I did expect to have.
So this is what I did last time I spoke to my surgeon pre-op, I took a picture of me where where I had a highlight and contour (make up) because I think that the moment I love my face the most it's when I play with make up and re-shape my face and the way I want to, I usually make my nose look thinner and I love that, just hoping that the surgeon really got that!

Anyway cast will be off in 1 day, I will keep you posted
Will you post after pics?
Sorry for some reason I'm just not seeing your rhino journey on here. You are very pretty! Hope everything is turning out the way you expected!
Michel Azoulay