Lip Lift Revision - France, FR

I had my first lip lift 2.5 years ago. The doctor...

I had my first lip lift 2.5 years ago. The doctor was pretty conservative and he only took out 3mm. I have a big gap between my nose and upper lip and really chubby face. I had a jaw surgery two months ago and now my lip is wher it was before my firs lift. Long again. I was a bit dissapointed with my first lip lift because i wanted a dramatic change, i thought and i still think that i need a dramatic change to balance my face. Now I know I want much more skin cut out - more than fiver milimeters for sure. The only thing that I am afraid of is the horrific pain when the Doc numbes the under the nose area - local anaesthesia. I remember the first time, it was so, so painful.

I am also putting some filler in my lower lip to balance out the final result. The only thing that I am afraid of having a gummy smile after the lift. You can't see my teeth now when my mouth is relaxed and when I smille I only show half of me teeth. I do not mind showing all my teeth after the lift but i just hate the idea of having gummy smile.

Hope all is well. Would love to see photos. Thanks for sharing.
Have you had this revision done yet? If so, how are you feeling?

Have you talked to your doctor about your concern of ending up with a gummy smile? They might be able to give you an estimate of how many millimeters your lip might rise after the lift so you could have a better idea of what things will look like.