Lip Lift Revision - France, FR

I had my first lip lift 2.5 years ago. The doctor...

I had my first lip lift 2.5 years ago. The doctor was pretty conservative and he only took out 3mm. I have a big gap between my nose and upper lip and really chubby face. I had a jaw surgery two months ago and now my lip is wher it was before my firs lift. Long again. I was a bit dissapointed with my first lip lift because i wanted a dramatic change, i thought and i still think that i need a dramatic change to balance my face. Now I know I want much more skin cut out - more than fiver milimeters for sure. The only thing that I am afraid of is the horrific pain when the Doc numbes the under the nose area - local anaesthesia. I remember the first time, it was so, so painful.

I am also putting some filler in my lower lip to balance out the final result. The only thing that I am afraid of having a gummy smile after the lift. You can't see my teeth now when my mouth is relaxed and when I smille I only show half of me teeth. I do not mind showing all my teeth after the lift but i just hate the idea of having gummy smile.