It Has Been Horrible - Foxboro, MA

It's been terrible, I have sutures that riped out...

it's been terrible, I have sutures that riped out and has spilt open and riped even more. I had a uti that my doctor knew about for over a week but didnt tell me till today so open wound and infection not a good combo, they don't seem to be taking this serious. Will be getting second advise about this I have never been so beside myself.
Dr philsophe

This office is terrible a week to find out I had a uti and they can't tell me why it took so long to hear back no excuse. They can be very rude and don't take my case serious. I'm seeking second opinion

Hi. I am so sorry to hear about your trial and tribulation. You are in my prayers.
I'm sorry your experience has been so bad. This should be a relatively calm journey towards achieving what you desired. You will heal from this and I hope the result end up being better then you are imagining at this time. And always know that revisions can be done to improve your final results.

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience with us. I hope you find the support you need in our community.