2nd of 6 Treatments on Face and Neck - Fountain Valley, CA

I'm 37 and originally went to see Dr. Angelina...

I'm 37 and originally went to see Dr. Angelina Devera about mild undereye bags that I am starting to get. I ended up purchasing a 6-session VF treatment for the face and neck, and the technicians have focused a lot around my eye area.I paid $1100 total, and am on my second treatment. I'm so excited to get thru the rest of the sessions. I really have very few fine lines, but the undereye bags and the fact that my jowl area has never been as tight as I would like really motivate me to continue. I was told not to expect serious results until about the 4th session. The surprising aspect that I have noticed, however, is how much brighter my skin looks! I wasn't expecting this to happen, so it's a great bonus. In general, I have noticed about a 20% decrease in my eye puffiness so far, and my jawline looks slightly more defined. My skin is generally smoother, as if the muscles underneath have relaxed. I will update as the sessions proceed. I'm happy with the results thus far.
Angelina Devera, M.D.

"Dr. Angelina", as she is called is a stunning 63 year-old Philipino practitioner. She is very friendly and accomodating. She has after-hour appointments available and I was able to get in quickly (within one week). The staff is great, also. The doctor and staff are so beautiful that they can pretty much sell you on anything :).