2nd of 6 Treatments on Face and Neck - Fountain Valley, CA

I'm 37 and originally went to see Dr. Angelina...

I'm 37 and originally went to see Dr. Angelina Devera about mild undereye bags that I am starting to get. I ended up purchasing a 6-session VF treatment for the face and neck, and the technicians have focused a lot around my eye area.I paid $1100 total, and am on my second treatment. I'm so excited to get thru the rest of the sessions. I really have very few fine lines, but the undereye bags and the fact that my jowl area has never been as tight as I would like really motivate me to continue. I was told not to expect serious results until about the 4th session. The surprising aspect that I have noticed, however, is how much brighter my skin looks! I wasn't expecting this to happen, so it's a great bonus. In general, I have noticed about a 20% decrease in my eye puffiness so far, and my jawline looks slightly more defined. My skin is generally smoother, as if the muscles underneath have relaxed. I will update as the sessions proceed. I'm happy with the results thus far.
Angelina Devera, M.D.

"Dr. Angelina", as she is called is a stunning 63 year-old Philipino practitioner. She is very friendly and accomodating. She has after-hour appointments available and I was able to get in quickly (within one week). The staff is great, also. The doctor and staff are so beautiful that they can pretty much sell you on anything :).

I've had 8 treatments on my face/neck. All improvements have disappeared 3 weeks after the last treatment. Did anyone else have this experience??
That's very disappointing!!! Where did you get your treatments? I'm in OC and thinking of using the doctor mentioned.
At Rejuv in Temecula. A month after the last treatment I actually think my skin looks worse, baggier.......maybe it dissolved some fat but didn't tighten the skin!
keeps us posted. I am also doing a venus freeze review on the thighs and buttie.
how are your results now

Welcome to RealSelf, Dulcie, and thanks for sharing your experience so far. How long is it between sessions?

Looking forward to following your progress. :)