Fabulous Breast Augmentation - Fountain Valley, CA

I was clueless and scared but wanted to get my...

I was clueless and scared but wanted to get my breasts done after having my 3rd child and before I turned 35. I went to Dr Sajjadian for a free consultation and had a great experience. I had my silicone breast augmentation and everything went great during and after the surgery. I had nice big breasts with no swelling and no bruising. I had no complications whatsoever. My breasts look great and feel real. You can barely see the scars.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. What size/type of implants did you choose to go with?

I went with silicone because i didnt want to risk one popping and i wanted them to feel more natural. I got a full c but I weigh 100 lbs and I'm short. People say they look bigger. My bras are a bigger size.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I got his number on the radio and decided to schedule a free consultation. The staff was so friendly and informative. They bragged so much about Dr Sajjadian and said he was wonderful and the best Dr to have my surgery with. Dr Sajjadian was kind and caring. He answered all my questions and is triple board certified. I am so pleased and would trust Dr Sajjadian with any procedure! My procedure was in march and I still go to him for re checks. I feel like he's my friend. His staff is super nice, knowledgable and friendly specially Daisy who always got my questions and concerns addressed right away. Dr Sajjadian is far and I'm always stuck in traffic but he's so worth the drive! If I ever decide to have another procedure he will the one to do it.