Tissue Expanders - Fountain Valley, CA

I had a bilateral Mastectomy in 11-99 and...

I had a bilateral Mastectomy in 11-99 and reconstruction right at the same time by a different doctor. I had many problems. BUT in 2010 Dr Tran FIXED THAT! My problems were all going to change to MIRICLES! Dr Tran removed both implants in October of 2010. After that we waited to let it heal...I had other medical problems that made for a late start...but when the time came...12-3-12 I had my tissue expanders put in on both sides and had 600cc's in each...with allederm. I have been going in for them to be expanded each week...The out come so far is AMAZING!

Fountain Valley Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctors and staff! I do NOT have ANYTHING bad to say at all! This Doctor...Alan Tran...has changed my whole life! I recommend him to anyone! I have more people ask about who my surgeon was...I am SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE HIM!!!! Recommend he to ANYONE!!!!! The office staff treats you like family...I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

I am very happy for you too have started our reconstruction again ,I know you must be very happy ,its very hard being in the waiting stage to move on , please keep me posted on how your doing , take care

I'm so glad to hear you were able to start your reconstruction again. From what I'm understanding it sounds like you still have the expanders in. It sounds like you are doing ok with the fills, is that right? How much is being put in at each fill?