Great Confidence Builder - Fountain Valley, CA

I came to see Dr Nguyen awhile back and had my...

I came to see Dr Nguyen awhile back and had my deflated B's changed to a nice full "D". He did such a beautiful job. I almost went bigger, but after talking with Dr Nguyen about my concerns of not wanting to look obnoxious. He told me what he recommended. I LOVE the final outcome. I am always receiving compliments on how natural they look. I'm a little hippie so they look very good with my figure. They also are very soft and not hard looking. The reason I am posting a review for doc so many years later, is because recently my right implant deflated ( manufacture defect, not anything the doctor did). Anyhow the office was amazing about acommodating me and taking care of me as quickly as possible. Once again they went above and beyond.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. How many cc's did you get to achieve your current D cup? You mention your right implant deflated. I'm assuming you had saline? Did you replace just the right implant or both? Same size and type implant? Glad to hear your PS was able to help you with your revision. Congrads!