Birthday Present to Myself :) - Fountain Valley, CA

Let me tell you a little about myself: I'm 23...

Let me tell you a little about myself: I'm 23 years young with a 5 year old daughter. I'm a petite girl, and I mean petite. After my daughter I went back to my original weight if that I think I might of even lost weight (109). Ive never had boobs or behind :(. Soo I had a breast augmentation back in 2009, I went all out and got DD's which boosted my confidence through the roof :) but now I have problems with my behind, well I've always had them but now it's really getting to me that I want a big behind! I thought of implants in the past but heard very negative things about them, so I started looking more into the brazilian butt lift. I'm happy to say that I finally made up my mind and I'm going thorough with the BBL. Back in November of 2012, I decided up start gaining weight for this procedure I started at 115 and I'm currently at 126 yaaaay !!! I'm definitely ready for my procedure this Tuesday, my birthday present to myself :)

I will post pics of my pre op in a few. Wish me luck I'm going for a JLO behind but in a petite version lol ;)

Tomorrow is the big day

Praying for a successful outcome and HAPPY hEALING!
Good luck hun x

Post op

Sorry not the best pictures but just don't feel good too tired :/
Congrats!
Hi. happy healings. Plz take more pics soon. Do you know how many ccs you got?
Soooo happy for you. Have a Blessed & speedy healing....

Pic

Ill be posting more pics. I'm just oozing more than I thought so I'm covered up in gauzes. I'm excited about my results, my butt looks soo good I hope it stays this way :)

Difference

Can you see it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS...you made it over!!!

2nd day

Pic

U look awsm
How many ccs?

3 day post

Today I'm feeling very very tired. I'm definitely tired of using my stomach to lay and sit, it's crazy how we use our butts for everything :/ I can't complain I'm totally loving the results just can't wait to get ready and show my new body off :)
How many cc did u get ?
Not sure i will call my dr tomorrow and ask.
You look great. ! Congrats.

7/5/13

I'm thinking about this procedure as well. There's one thing that has me worried. I work an office job and spend most of my time sitting. I will probably take 2 weeks off after the surgery, based on your experience, would this be enough time? Any advice.

Day 9 Post OP- Back at work since 7-9-13 BTW; 200CCS PER CHEEK

YES!!!! I'm back at work and I'm blessed that my job allows me to lay until I'm able to sit down.
Hi Jenny do u have a new picture ? Is dr.kalantarian a good doctor? Please update thank you
Hi jenny is dr.kalantarian is a good doctor? Do u have a new picture ? Thank u
Update plz. do you have any before pics
Orange County Plastic Surgeon