Birthday Present to Myself :) - Fountain Valley, CA

Let me tell you a little about myself: I'm 23...

Let me tell you a little about myself: I'm 23 years young with a 5 year old daughter. I'm a petite girl, and I mean petite. After my daughter I went back to my original weight if that I think I might of even lost weight (109). Ive never had boobs or behind :(. Soo I had a breast augmentation back in 2009, I went all out and got DD's which boosted my confidence through the roof :) but now I have problems with my behind, well I've always had them but now it's really getting to me that I want a big behind! I thought of implants in the past but heard very negative things about them, so I started looking more into the brazilian butt lift. I'm happy to say that I finally made up my mind and I'm going thorough with the BBL. Back in November of 2012, I decided up start gaining weight for this procedure I started at 115 and I'm currently at 126 yaaaay !!! I'm definitely ready for my procedure this Tuesday, my birthday present to myself :)

I will post pics of my pre op in a few. Wish me luck I'm going for a JLO behind but in a petite version lol ;)

Tomorrow is the big day

Post op

Sorry not the best pictures but just don't feel good too tired :/

Pic

Ill be posting more pics. I'm just oozing more than I thought so I'm covered up in gauzes. I'm excited about my results, my butt looks soo good I hope it stays this way :)

Difference

Can you see it?

2nd day

Pic

3 day post

Today I'm feeling very very tired. I'm definitely tired of using my stomach to lay and sit, it's crazy how we use our butts for everything :/ I can't complain I'm totally loving the results just can't wait to get ready and show my new body off :)

7/5/13

Day 9 Post OP- Back at work since 7-9-13 BTW; 200CCS PER CHEEK

YES!!!! I'm back at work and I'm blessed that my job allows me to lay until I'm able to sit down.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Hi Jenny do u have a new picture ? Is dr.kalantarian a good doctor? Please update thank you
Hi jenny is dr.kalantarian is a good doctor? Do u have a new picture ? Thank u
Update plz. do you have any before pics
Happy to see ur profile. you give me high hopes for my sx. I small to but a lil bigger Im getn 400 to 500ccs. I cant wait. Finally I see someone my size getting a low amount of ccs. Nice idea look. Good luck.
How many areas of lipo did you get? Do you think butt has gotten any smaller or the same since surgery?
4 areas, my flanks; abdomen; all back; and waistline. I think my waist has gotten smaller and it brings out my butt a lot. I haven't noticed it get smaller
No. I wouldnt sit for 6 to 8 weeks. 5 weeks max jus to be safe.
I'm aiming for 5, well see :) or I least directly on my butt. I will be sitting on a pillow in which my butt will have no pressure
I'm thinking about this procedure as well. There's one thing that has me worried. I work an office job and spend most of my time sitting. I will probably take 2 weeks off after the surgery, based on your experience, would this be enough time? Any advice.
How many cc did u get ?
Not sure i will call my dr tomorrow and ask.
You look great. ! Congrats.
U look awsm
How many ccs?
U look great mama. Thx for shearing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS...you made it over!!!
Congrats!
Hi. happy healings. Plz take more pics soon. Do you know how many ccs you got?
Soooo happy for you. Have a Blessed & speedy healing....
Praying for a successful outcome and HAPPY hEALING!
Good luck hun x
Good luck hope all goes well for you lil mama we are similar in sizes soooo please post pics....as soon as you feel up to it.
Good luck!