dont do until you meet with at lease 4 or more doctors please - Fountain Hills, CA

I was excited to get done right away.. i looked on...

I was excited to get done right away.. i looked on many website seen 3 doctors which one in encino quoted me 17000.00 crazy! i went down to oc and the dr had pics so i thought i was making the right chice with him.. WRONG..i was i beleive his first person! i said i wanted itv to look like kim kardashian and he said he could do.

i was given a number 4 implant and at the time i was 135 pds 5'6. it only gave me a bit volume not not very noticable.. plus i was cut up my crack and had an infection and now i have a 3 inch scar..i think tattoos are so ugly but i may need to get one..he actually ripped me because the scar goes side ways.

i did research but i guess not enough...please ladies do alot of reasearch.. see more then 3 doctors... i regret all the pain and a scar and sometimes pain in my lower back where i believe when he lipoed me he hit my spine or nerve..im 122 pds now after 2 years and its still not a big round one as i asked for... i went on his website and seen 3 others that were not there before me... none are beautiful.. i wrote him a letter a few weeks ago.. no response..sad..

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

its horrible i was shown pics of anther drs work and i feel i was the first person this dr ever did this for...i have a huge rip that goes sup my middle part and its a rip because it goes to side. i got infection in this rip for a long time it would leak puss and you dont really see a big difference.. horrible!