Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Foster City, CA

I’m only a few weeks out from having had a tummy...

I’m only a few weeks out from having had a tummy tuck and breast lift. The healing process (especially the tummy tuck) is very painful, so be sure to have lots of help at home! Even though I’m far from my full results, I’m thrilled already as I can see that my core is flat and contoured beautifully near my hips, and my breasts are perky. Dr. Beck is truly an artist with the human body. He is experienced, thorough and takes great care to guide you through every step of the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Beck.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon