41 No Kids Flanks Upper N Lower Abs N Back - Foster City, CA

Hi I'm getting ready to have this smart lipo...

Hi I'm getting ready to have this smart lipo contouring done with one if the best sf Bay Area docs around. I'm 5'7" 116 lbs can't wait to tackle my problem areas. Will take before pix as I get closer to procedure. Kinda scared of swelling and recovery. As well as skin tightening . Will keep you updated

Smart lipo

5'7 116 pounds
Getting ready ....

Abs flanks and back !! 2 week count down

2 week prior front view

Scared about swelling and elasticity.

Side

Smart lipo candidate please advise if will be painful

Hi wondering if flank abs and back smart lipo is advisable. Worried about elasticity. Please advise if recovery will be painful.

Went in for pre op !!

Dr Beck is awesome. We had phone conference and he was very reassuring. I went in for pre op will be having blood work this week. Had pix taken very very awkward But I'm looking forward to an awesome contouring !!!

Did flanks and back yesterday at 2 ish

Hi. So here is my experience. First I want to say I am absolutely pleased with my PS and his MA Melissa. They were comforting and made the experience as pleasant as possible. The actual numbing for me including the tumrscent fluid was absolutely painful. It felt like long lasting pinching and I freaked out because I thought we would need to stop the procedure. This is with 2 halcion and 1 Percocet. Once that part was over the laser and suctioning was tolerable . I was done by 430 . I did leak last night for a bit but not as much as I thought. My garment is pretty comfortable and has a little cut to allow me to use rest room. So not bad. I woke up at 6 am with some pain but 1 Percocet fixed me right up. It's been 5 hrs since my last Percocet and I feel fine. A little achy on my upper back and sides. But I can roll over and get up without assistance.
So tomorrow I get my abs upper and lower done. I hope it's not as painful , and I should have prefaced this comment by saying I was on my 3 rd day menses. This makes my back hurt anyway so I'm pretty sure it had a lot to do c my pain level yesterday. All in all not too bad. I'll let you guys know how I feel this evening and of course how my tummy goes .
One more thing my waist looks smaller and I look curvier. I am a bit swollen and I'm sure I have foam under here . Pix to follow once I shower.

Love love love it

My waist look tiny. I'm a bit it swollen at the sides but I'm sure it's going to look awesome once my abs are done.
Yes flanks m back were painful. The worst was the tumescent liquid. After that it was tolerable.

72 hrs post ab smartlipo

Hi so I'm 5 days post back n flanjs and 3 days post abs. I showered and washed my hair today and it was tuff . Putting the garment and foam back on was intense. Granted I took a long shower but I'm beat ! Looking pretty swollen definitely curvy but freaking swollen. Bromilein and arnica are helping c bruising but I look pretty puffy. :(

Still swollen 4 days post

Ok so most of you looked awesome day 1. I am wearing this foam and garment and although my flanks and back look smooth my abs are swollen and look only a little less than pre op. Im getting
a bit concerned.

Doing great 5 days post

So I'm 7 days post flanks n back and 5 days post abs.
I
My abs are fine very little discomfort but my flanks still hurt. Today I worked from home 6 hrs at computer and was pretty tired afterwards . I have a class this weekend so I'm getting back in the grove . Swelling is still there but it's looking better :)

8 days post flanks 6 days post abs

Soo today I'm in less pain but still swollen. I still I lil tired after tasks and have my first post op tomorrow.

Flanks

I like the flanks but I'm swollen like a sausage.

Post op went well new add on compression garment doing the trick !!!

Hi there so I am 9 days post tummy and 11 days post flanks and back. My back side is awesome !! Beautiful cinched waist makes me curvy. But my tummy is swollen. My post op was Friday and my ps used a syringe to try to aspirate fluid. Nothing came out. This is good so it's just generalized swelling. I was advised to use an assets type garment over my current post surgical garment. Now I've had 2 days of classes sat n Sunday and let me tell u that garment did wonders. Except I ate a littke thai food and the sodium swelled me up again :(
No eating out for me this month

Slowly buy surely

Hi. Definitely seeing results 2 weeks out.

Crunches ?

Hi. So I'm experiencing the swell hell itching on my 3 rd week post. So long as I avoid salt swkibg appears tolerable .
When dud you guys start crunches ?
I'll post pix later in today.

4 weeks !!

Hi do I read here that contouring by week 4 is 50% of what to expect. At month 2 another 25 % and the last 25% at 3 month
Can't wait !!
The first 2 are pre op. The last was 2 days ago !!
Dr Beck

So far very pleased with his mannerism and his staff. His reviews seem awesome. Will find out soon !

Looks great
still a bit swollen, been doing ultrasound therapy daily so hope that helps. :)
What is the ultrasound therapy for, by the way?  I know Afnav is also starting it, but hers is for breaking up scar tissue, I think.
You results are Beautiful. :)
I'm pretty sure I'm at 75% at week 3.5, LOL!  But you look fantastic.  He did a great job of emphasizing your perfect shape!  I'd be thrilled with your result for sure!
I started back to light crunches about 2 weeks post op. I checked with my PS to make sure it was okay first but if I felt uncomfortable I stopped. If you're still sensitive I would wait and talk to your Doctor :) looking great by the way!!!
Thank you ! He was pretty encouraging for me to begin working out. Just warned me that I'll know I overdid it if I swell. I'm at 3 weeks and the swelling is here. Went shopping yesterday and swelled up after about 4 hours. :(
Seriously. It was the changing Into pants and dresses that hurt and caused swelling But I definitely dropped 1 size :)
That's great!! Keep drinking lots of water and low salt diet to help with swelling also :)
Everyone results are differ I went from size 12 to a size 6. I really watched what I ate. I go up & down on my weight but I'm happy w results.
Wow that's great ray of hope! How long ago was your surgery?
Im going on 11 months post op.
no abdominal excercise for 8 weeks..otherwise your swelling will never end...
Thank you for advising me. How long should I expect this swelling
You can exercise after 2 weeks but it all depends on the individual. Start off gradually and progress slowly. Nothing too rigorous.
I definitely can't jump that hurts. I found that out accidentally. Lol.
Walking is best :)
Dont rush it. I could not work out til 6 wks. You are still healing & the skin is still reattaching its self to your muscles. 2 soon on exercise my make your skin sag. Make sure 2 ask your dr b4 u start working out.
OK --that is like textbook perfect! Congratulations. You do look WOW! And I agree --- Bella, you are awesome. Thanks to you both for all the support
Thank you. :). My ps said I can't start doing ab work out but be aware that too much will cause swelling. lol. Seems like everything causes swelling.
Beautiful!!!! Your results are the WOW factor all women want!! :)
bella your awesome, I think I speak for the whole RS family. thank you
I agree with you Bella Besos!
Well,maybe not the Whole RS family,LOL!! But Thanks :) It is the truth you are the poster girl for how we want to look after in 14 days!!! Happy Hump Wednesday!!!!!!!!
Ray of Hope You and gbz are both FAB!! I'll take your bodies :) OXXO Feel better and Love yourself. FOCUS ON ALL THE GOOD AND LET GO OF NEGATIVE ENERGY!!! It will destroy you!