41 No Kids Flanks Upper N Lower Abs N Back - Foster City, CA

Hi I'm getting ready to have this smart lipo...

Hi I'm getting ready to have this smart lipo contouring done with one if the best sf Bay Area docs around. I'm 5'7" 116 lbs can't wait to tackle my problem areas. Will take before pix as I get closer to procedure. Kinda scared of swelling and recovery. As well as skin tightening . Will keep you updated
The count down begins! :)
I know !! Excited and a bit anxious. So flanks and back first then two days after I undergo upper n lower abs. I'll post pre pix this week
May i ask why not all together? I want my flanks and upper/lower abs done all together. I will stay tuned for pics,thanks :)

Smart lipo

5'7 116 pounds
Getting ready ....

Abs flanks and back !! 2 week count down

2 week prior front view

Scared about swelling and elasticity.

Side

I have to say you DO NOT NEED SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU look good,i LOVE your abs,there is no bulge,pooch,rolls or tire,no fat at all. I think you look GREAT!
Your so sweet. I'm hoping to define my abs a bit and get a smaller waist. Hope it's not too painful.
I am serious! Mine were like that at 41 but now at 43 NOT so much! I had a bad accident &STOPPED working out for 16 months. I got my fat arms lipo's and working my way down. to abs,flanks,butt and legs. B4 i turn 45. lol :)

Smart lipo candidate please advise if will be painful

Hi wondering if flank abs and back smart lipo is advisable. Worried about elasticity. Please advise if recovery will be painful.
went in for pix and vitals, will have blood work done this week and my scripts. getting ready!!!
I had abs, flank, inner & outer thighs done. I have a very high tolerance for pain. That night was awful. I only took pain meds for 1 day. My surgery took 3hrs. I looked at your images. Your abs already look amazing. Im shocked you would be getting them done.
I'm freaking out a little.  I just saw all your pictures, and you are very thin already.  And he's charging $8600.  I am going to a consultation in two weeks but if he charges that much for a teeny tiny lady, then I know I can't afford it.  *sigh*.

Went in for pre op !!

Dr Beck is awesome. We had phone conference and he was very reassuring. I went in for pre op will be having blood work this week. Had pix taken very very awkward But I'm looking forward to an awesome contouring !!!
let us know how you are doing!!!!
tomorrow is the big day, right? you will do just fine....( :
Hi I survived lol. The flanks and back hurt ! The injection was ok if was the tumrscent fluid that got me bad. I hope my abs aren't that painful. But I'm planning on upping my meds before the procedure. I feel ok now. I can move around. Skin feels pretty tight and sore but Its tolerable. I'll let you know how my and go ;)

Did flanks and back yesterday at 2 ish

Hi. So here is my experience. First I want to say I am absolutely pleased with my PS and his MA Melissa. They were comforting and made the experience as pleasant as possible. The actual numbing for me including the tumrscent fluid was absolutely painful. It felt like long lasting pinching and I freaked out because I thought we would need to stop the procedure. This is with 2 halcion and 1 Percocet. Once that part was over the laser and suctioning was tolerable . I was done by 430 . I did leak last night for a bit but not as much as I thought. My garment is pretty comfortable and has a little cut to allow me to use rest room. So not bad. I woke up at 6 am with some pain but 1 Percocet fixed me right up. It's been 5 hrs since my last Percocet and I feel fine. A little achy on my upper back and sides. But I can roll over and get up without assistance.
So tomorrow I get my abs upper and lower done. I hope it's not as painful , and I should have prefaced this comment by saying I was on my 3 rd day menses. This makes my back hurt anyway so I'm pretty sure it had a lot to do c my pain level yesterday. All in all not too bad. I'll let you guys know how I feel this evening and of course how my tummy goes .
One more thing my waist looks smaller and I look curvier. I am a bit swollen and I'm sure I have foam under here . Pix to follow once I shower.
Congratulations, and yeah, I agree with Bella.  So difficult to have stuff done on concurrent days--where you don't even have time to forget the pain.  Hopefully it was a fluke, though!  I had my period when I got my TT but that pain was so overwhelming I didn't even notice my period anymore! LOL!

Good luck tomorrow--we will think of you!

Oh, and by the way, I'll be there on the 4th of September getting my little procedures done!  I went to the consult and the price was doable!  So excited!  But it's not Smart Lipo either, just power-assisted.
Yes. My period makes my back hurt so I'm sure it played a part in yesterday's procedure. Just wXnt to get it done with !!
Great. Dr beck is awesome.

Love love love it

My waist look tiny. I'm a bit it swollen at the sides but I'm sure it's going to look awesome once my abs are done.
Yes flanks m back were painful. The worst was the tumescent liquid. After that it was tolerable.
Your abs look better than mine,so i think you could have done cool sculpting! Truly
Now you tell me. Lol. I'm ok. No pain just a little tired :)
LOL. your ps shoulda told you :) Now you will e super flat.

72 hrs post ab smartlipo

Hi so I'm 5 days post back n flanjs and 3 days post abs. I showered and washed my hair today and it was tuff . Putting the garment and foam back on was intense. Granted I took a long shower but I'm beat ! Looking pretty swollen definitely curvy but freaking swollen. Bromilein and arnica are helping c bruising but I look pretty puffy. :(
Continued happy healing to you!  :)  How much help have you been having at home, by the way?  Are you putting on the garment by yourself and stuff?  I'm starting to get a little nervous.
Don't get nervous. I'm literately watching movies all day. I get up yo move around and then lie on couch or bed. I had help with holding my foam insert as I slid over the garment. But I've ok. It's painful to remove it and showering was a bit difficult Because I have pretty long hair. Now just need to flat iron it. Haha. I got a little light headed as I shaved and lathered but was fine by myself. I have been taking 1 Percocet daily as it hurts to lie on tummy and bother done to lie on back after a while . All all nothing compared to the pain if having flanks and back done. I'm swollen and not bruised more like yellowish. Also I didn't drain on my tummy I think my doc got all fluid out. I'll post pix im just so puffy it's gross.
What are you getting done ?

Still swollen 4 days post

Ok so most of you looked awesome day 1. I am wearing this foam and garment and although my flanks and back look smooth my abs are swollen and look only a little less than pre op. Im getting
a bit concerned.
i didn't start swelling until day 10 and have continued to swell for the next 2 months.....expect it to last for AT LEAST 3 months....you are far too early into recovery to have any idea what your final result will become...be patient....
Are you kidding me. You swelled even more at day 10? I hope I don't get any more swollen. I pretty much swelled 24 hrs post flanks. Tummy is doing pretty good. Just like a sun burn but the sides are still tender to touch and swollen.
Also jamieswifie - you looked freakiing amazing pretty much after the procedure. I looked swollen . Hopefully I'll start shrinking :)

Doing great 5 days post

So I'm 7 days post flanks n back and 5 days post abs.
I
My abs are fine very little discomfort but my flanks still hurt. Today I worked from home 6 hrs at computer and was pretty tired afterwards . I have a class this weekend so I'm getting back in the grove . Swelling is still there but it's looking better :)
Try to elevate feet,walk&drink that good pineapple juice. hang in there ;) When do we get a sneak peek?
I'll see about pix tomorrow. I hate taking this garment off it hurts like hell to squish back I to it.
Yay! thanx. but if it wil lharm your results,I can wait. follow yr after care instructions to a t. Good Night!

8 days post flanks 6 days post abs

Soo today I'm in less pain but still swollen. I still I lil tired after tasks and have my first post op tomorrow.
You are doing great! totally flat abs, I am jealous :). can't wait to see more updates

Flanks

I like the flanks but I'm swollen like a sausage.
OMG you look gorgeous!!!  He did a marvelous job!  I'm so happy for you!  You're gonna see it soon :).

I went in today and agree completely with your assessment of Dr. Beck and Melissa.  I was comfortable from the get-go and had a fabulous time through the procedure.  They even let me pick the music!  I had one halcion and one roxicodone and felt very little.  The tumescent fluid was a little uncomfortable, especially in the knees.  But the actual suctioning for me felt like a massage.  I'm so happy I went to them!!!
They are awesome. I'm glad your experience was not unpleasant. I dont even recall music lol. And my first procedure hurt like hell !!
You were probably too out of it on the meds, LOL!  I was singing through most of the procedure :D.  I wonder if my previous Mommy Makeover made it less painful, cause I'm still numb some places.  My knees were more painful and I've never had any procedures there before. :)

Post op went well new add on compression garment doing the trick !!!

Hi there so I am 9 days post tummy and 11 days post flanks and back. My back side is awesome !! Beautiful cinched waist makes me curvy. But my tummy is swollen. My post op was Friday and my ps used a syringe to try to aspirate fluid. Nothing came out. This is good so it's just generalized swelling. I was advised to use an assets type garment over my current post surgical garment. Now I've had 2 days of classes sat n Sunday and let me tell u that garment did wonders. Except I ate a littke thai food and the sodium swelled me up again :(
No eating out for me this month
Thank you actually I'm doing a lot better. Went back to work this week that was a little tiring. Looking a lot smaller so that's a plus. I'll load pix in a couple days :)
I wanted to ask ate you taking bromelain pills or drinking Pineapple juice? This works well for swelling even though i can't tell you are swollen and look great!
I take bromalein pills 500 mg t.i.d

Slowly buy surely

Hi. Definitely seeing results 2 weeks out.
Beautiful!!!! Your results are the WOW factor all women want!! :)
bella your awesome, I think I speak for the whole RS family. thank you
I agree with you Bella Besos!

Crunches ?

Hi. So I'm experiencing the swell hell itching on my 3 rd week post. So long as I avoid salt swkibg appears tolerable .
When dud you guys start crunches ?
I'll post pix later in today.
I started back to light crunches about 2 weeks post op. I checked with my PS to make sure it was okay first but if I felt uncomfortable I stopped. If you're still sensitive I would wait and talk to your Doctor :) looking great by the way!!!
Thank you ! He was pretty encouraging for me to begin working out. Just warned me that I'll know I overdid it if I swell. I'm at 3 weeks and the swelling is here. Went shopping yesterday and swelled up after about 4 hours. :(
Seriously. It was the changing Into pants and dresses that hurt and caused swelling But I definitely dropped 1 size :)

4 weeks !!

Hi do I read here that contouring by week 4 is 50% of what to expect. At month 2 another 25 % and the last 25% at 3 month
Can't wait !!
The first 2 are pre op. The last was 2 days ago !!
You look wonderful! who was your doc? I live in foster city too. It is so hot this weekend :)
Hi. It is hot. Dr Beck is my PS. He is awesome. I highly recommend him
HOw are you lOvin' the New you?

7 weeks tomorrow

Sooo it's been a journey. Swelling still happens but today it looks pretty good. All in all worth it and I'm only half way there !!
U r looking good. I am 9 months out and in my case it was six months before the swelling was 90% gone. Some days I still see swelling but Dr said it takes a year for final results in many cases so u still have 10 months of improving. Can u imagine how great u will look then?
You look Amazing! Can't wait to see 6 months. It only gets better :)
Thank you. I get daily deep vibration massages daily and stopped ultrasound. I think it's helping. My flanks are still a bit swollen and tender.

2 days shy of 2 months

Love it. Still get swollen but love my shape !
WOOYHOOOO! You look Fabulous. Happy Hump Wednesday!
:):):)
Agreed. Look great
Dr Beck

So far very pleased with his mannerism and his staff. His reviews seem awesome. Will find out soon !