Only 3 Days In.... -Fort Lauderdale, FL

On Friday sept 6th I had upper and lower...

on Friday sept 6th I had upper and lower blepharoplasty with DR.John Michael Thomassen...This was something I never thought I'd do but after seeing pictures of myself at a wedding ..I couldn't believe how puffy my eyes looked !! AND it did not go away!! I found Dr.T on groupon..I fell in love with HIM his STAFF and the whole idea of getting BLEPHAROPLASTY !!! it was truly a wonderful experience and I cant wait for the final results !!! AND there was NO PAIN !!! I never had to take the pain killers that were prescribed to me !! I will keep you posted..

this is day 4

feeling good , cant wait to see final results

get my stiches out today !!

praying this turns out good ..still pretty puffy I hope that's nomal ...

happy with my eyes

im sure im still healing but I love my eyes !!
Dr John Michael Tomassen

Your eyes look sooooo nice!!! Congratulations.
does your doctor have an office in ny?
I don't think so
it is frustrating,I'm not a vain person it's just that the way my eyes look affects my confidence,I perposely tried not to meet people, I stay away from school/family reunions,functions everything sociable,I wear baseball caps/ sunglasses all the time, I saved and sacrificed to afford that surgery it was supposed to be a life changing experience for me,I was suppose to be a present to myself for my 40th birthday but I ended up with no change at all.
I could not even IMAGINE what you are going through !!!!
I have but don't wanna go thru all that and end up disappointed again,i paid $3500.00,plus I had to pay to go to a general doctor to get blood work,MRI,etc,all of which I had to pay out of pocket

ugh so frustrating.  I'm sorry.

I have done lower eyelid surgery b4 in new york I went thru all the discomfort the bloodshot eyes,couldnt go outside for weeks,i got scared when after awhile I was calling the clinic and there was no answer so I had my cousin drive me to the clinic only to discover that the clinic had closed down,its been over a year now and even though my eyes had heal they look worst than b4,i reported the clinic but no one can find them,not the police,media,private investigators,and these people had prestigious clinics in the finest cities in 5 different states

That is crazy!  I can't believe they could just disappear like that.  I'm sorry your results are worse than before surgery, have you considered a revision?

Wow what a great job!
You look absolutely great! Congrats!
your post op pics look scary and then WOW how good do you look, you must be over the moon! You look so young now :-)
Wow! What a difference! I am considering upper and lower bleph, and your photos have inspired me. Congratulations on your new eyes!
thank u ! I LOVE THEM !! you will to when you get it done !
Omg your results are breathtaking now I can see your beautiful eyes , you are gorgeous !!! Hope your recovery is going good hon
Hey there Gorgeous, How You Doin (in my best WW voice)! Congrats. Big, beautiful eyes have opened up.........Lovely! Thanks for sharing. Many Blessings.
THANK YOUUUUU !!!!!
I put up new pic's

How are you doing?

jrzysweets, Congratulations on your surgery. I look forward to seeing your end results. Thanks for sharing.
day 5 ...still pretty puffy...going to see Dr. T 2day..I have to go back to work in a cpl days ..hopping I can put my make-up on...
pix!! always need the pix otherwise it just sounds like you are being paid (of course you are not :) good luck with your healing process! :)
I put up scary pics...lol
all surgery are scary :) but yours are pretty good actually! can't wait to see your before and after.. i'm a fraidy cat, I don't think I can sit there and take the stitching even though I really want it done :( :(
believe me when I tell you ...It was a piece of cake..this doctor was awesome!! Its the waiting part that's killing me !!! lol