30 Year Old Wanting Full and Perky Breasts - Fortitude Valley, AU

I have always wanted bigger breasts but even more...

I have always wanted bigger breasts but even more so I just wanted nice full and perky breasts. I never wanted to be too big as I didn't want to have trouble fitting in to clothes but I wanted to be able to wear a bikini and feel confident! I love my new breasts and am so glad I chose Dr Richardson.
Thank you for sharing, glad you are happy! What kind of implants did you get and what size? Are you willing to share photos?
Hi Eva G, My implants were a 400cc textured round silicone gel implant and I believe the brand was Mentor. Unfortunately I am not comfortable with posting photos on the internet. Sorry :-(
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

From my first consultation through to my surgery itself and my post op care I always felt confident with my choice of surgeon. I had done my research before choosing Dr Richardson and considered seeing other surgeons but a friend of mine recommended Dr Richardson and I am so glad she did. I felt like I could really talk with Dr Richardson and that he would be able to for fill my expectations. In my initial consultation Dr Richardson explained the surgery to me and how I had different implant options such as round or teardrop, textured or smooth and he also explained the 3 different incisions to consider. Dr Richardson favoured the inframammory incision and I was happy to take his advice on this as lets face it we all want as little scarring as possible. He showed me some photos of his previous patients and their scar results were fantastic. Also in talking with Dr Richardson we decided that a textured round implant would be the most suitable for me. Dr Richardson gave me the opportunity to try on some trial implants in a sports bra so that I could get an idea of sizing. Dr Richardson guided me on the sizing however in the end the decision was mine. I chose a 400cc implant. I could not be happier with my results and I highly recommend Dr Richardson and his team. His reception staff were always friendly and helpful and his nurse is always there to help and answer any questions that you have. I understand that Dr Richardson is a busy man so it is great that he has a nurse available to answer those last minute questions you might have. In my opinion Dr Richardson is a very talented surgeon with a great eye for achieving fantastic looking breasts and I highly recommend him!