Found My Birthday Confidence - Fort Worth, TX

I attended a Women's Expo in Fort Worth and...

I attended a Women's Expo in Fort Worth and stumbled upon the booth for American Laser Skincare. My meeting with the went well, and while I initially went in for Velashape, the Zerona treatment seemed to be a great option for me, especially with my 25th birthday approaching. I purchased 9 sessions, and was excited, but slightly doubtful, to begin treatment. I have just completed my 5th treatment and am so amazed by the results that I am seeing. I have already gained confidence in my body and appearance again, and I still have 4 sessions left! I would add that I did couple each Zerona treatment with Velashape on my thighs, back, and stomach, which is the perfect compliment for those considering that option. I have some pictures of me on the Zerona table and you can see the change, when I'm finished completely, I'll post before and after pictures. Hope this helps!
Can you show us your progress? How much can you expect to pay?
Great results where is your doctor located? Do you mind sharing your doctor's info?
Hey, Sorry for the delay... I went to American Laser Skincare in Fort Woth, however, they have them located in other areas as well... Best of Luck
Julie