Venus Freeze - Fort Worth, TX

Had first venus freeze on my face yesterday and it...

Had first venus freeze on my face yesterday and it was alternating between warm and normal heat. Cannot see results as yet as they say 6 treatments. It felt great and left my face feeling good and quiet soft plus a little red in some areas for around 30 minutes. The procedure itself took 30-45 minutes and felt like a facial. Next one is scheduled for 2 weeks. Will keep you'll posted.

venus freeze - Fort Worth

Have now had 3 venus freeze treatments on my face. It does work and it feels good as well.

3rd Venus Freeze Treatment

It does work on aging skin.

Venus Freeze - Fort Worth, TX

After 5 treatments my face is much tighter, especially around my eyes. Susan not only does the freeze on the area but also uses magnetic therapy in every treatment.

Wow. Great price. How old are you?
Not sure if my post "worked" so here I go again.....The Bella Spa in south Grand Prairie is great and they advertize that they have the best price in the Metroplex.
That is where that I went. The cost is $75 per area per treatment and Susan is great!
I just started going to Susan at Bella and I LOVE her :)! Their prices are amazing and I can't wait to see how I respond to the treatments. I've had 2 for face so far but plan on arms and thighs if it looks like it will be worth the time (the expense is negligible compared to other Drs in the Metroplex - one office wanted to charge me $400 per session!! Really?!!!!! SO glad I found Bella :)
I'm looking for treatment. Could you what clinic in Fort Worth performed this wonderful procedure on you?
The Bella Spa Grand Prairie, Tx