Very Wasteful - Fort Worth, TX

I was told that the results would last five years....

I was told that the results would last five years. The pain level was only really bad in certain areas. I had the highest setting. I am 48, have great skin and little sun damage and sagging. I thought this might be a great preventative treatment. Its been 7months, absolutely no change noted. I was hoping for tightening around my eyes and lips. But nothing. My dr who is a dermatologist recommened this procedure and it was not beneficial. I should have just written him a check for $2000.00 and walked out. I would have the same results. Its been 8 months. I too had a little swelling afterwards, they gave me Restin A and told me to use it but if Thermage works, why would I need it? I really think they know it doesn't work.

Fort Worth Dermatologist

I used him for Dysport and he talked to me about Thermage. I did it about one year later hoping that the results would be in a good. I have been calling the office to speak with the girl who did the treatment but she hasn't called me back after several attempts.

Ugh, what a disappointment to go through with the treatment and see no changes. :( I'm really sorry to hear.

Have you seen your derm since the waiting period ended? I would be curious if he felt there was any noticeable change?

Yes, finally went back. Dr. agreed it didn't work and offered to give me a couple of free Fraxel treatments but after seeing the post on Real Self with all the sagging results, I asked that he just give me other services or products and he said no. So I got nothing but a bad experience.

Sorry to hear. :-/ I'm glad that what the other community members shared was helpful to you in deciding whether or not to try the Fraxel.