20 Yr Old Female, Light Brown Oily Skin. Acne And Uneven Skin Tone Problems. - Fort Worth, TX

I Use To Have Clear Skin, Breakouts Every Now And...

I Use To Have Clear Skin, Breakouts Every Now And Then Especially When It's "that time of the month" but my skin began to get extremely bad when i became pregnant afterwards i got ugly breakouts and my face started getting dark marks and deep scarring. I plan on using a 15% tca peel on my face i never tired anything like this but i hope to get great results?

A couple of things i've tried

I use to have Extremely Bad Deep Scarring from acne but i've recently (1mnth ago) started taking vitamin A&D and applying Bio-Oil 2× a day, i bought them @Wal-Mart. My face is clearing up well i don't have that many breakouts or even get ugly breakouts i'm pretty happy with my face now cause before i started taking/using these things my face was really horrible but now i want to improve my face completely that's why ive choose to do a tca peel i'm starting out with a 15% Tca Peel from Planet Eden i bought it on Amazon im scared cause ill be applying it @Home. I hope all goes well cause ive been depressed about my situation, anyway i thought i would share this info hope it helps someone out? Thanks for all of y'all support

tca test spot peel

OMG, I JUST DID A TCA SPOT PEEL AND IT DIDN'T BURN BUT I WAS REALLY NERVOUS AND I DON'T THINK I APPLIED IT RIGHT I SPILLED SOME ON THE GROUND AND STEPPED ON IT I FREAKED OUT AND WASHED MY FOOT RIGHT AWAY LOL BUT OVERALL I MADE A MESS WITH IT MY BRUSH SUCKED SO I STOPPED AND USED A QTIP MY TCA PEEL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE GOOD INSTRUCTIONS SO I HAD TO JUST ROLL WITH IT BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL AT THIS MOMENT ABOUT IT I AM SCARED BECAUSE I REALLY WANT A CLEARER FACE BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DOING THIS MYSELF? @THIS POINT IM THINKING ABOUT SEEING A PROFESSIONAL! I'M GOING TO SEE HOW THIS TEST SPOT LOOKS TOMORROW AND GO FROM THERE, I MIGHT CALM MY NERVES AND TRY AGAIN ON A DIFFERENT AREA. I JUST DON'T WANT MY NERVOUSNESS TO INTERFERE WITH HOW THIS TURNS OUT AND END UP DAMAGING MY FACE WORSE.???