20 Yr Old Female, Light Brown Oily Skin. Acne And Uneven Skin Tone Problems. - Fort Worth, TX

I Use To Have Clear Skin, Breakouts Every Now And...

I Use To Have Clear Skin, Breakouts Every Now And Then Especially When It's "that time of the month" but my skin began to get extremely bad when i became pregnant afterwards i got ugly breakouts and my face started getting dark marks and deep scarring. I plan on using a 15% tca peel on my face i never tired anything like this but i hope to get great results?

A couple of things i've tried

I use to have Extremely Bad Deep Scarring from acne but i've recently (1mnth ago) started taking vitamin A&D and applying Bio-Oil 2× a day, i bought them @Wal-Mart. My face is clearing up well i don't have that many breakouts or even get ugly breakouts i'm pretty happy with my face now cause before i started taking/using these things my face was really horrible but now i want to improve my face completely that's why ive choose to do a tca peel i'm starting out with a 15% Tca Peel from Planet Eden i bought it on Amazon im scared cause ill be applying it @Home. I hope all goes well cause ive been depressed about my situation, anyway i thought i would share this info hope it helps someone out? Thanks for all of y'all support

tca test spot peel

OMG, I JUST DID A TCA SPOT PEEL AND IT DIDN'T BURN BUT I WAS REALLY NERVOUS AND I DON'T THINK I APPLIED IT RIGHT I SPILLED SOME ON THE GROUND AND STEPPED ON IT I FREAKED OUT AND WASHED MY FOOT RIGHT AWAY LOL BUT OVERALL I MADE A MESS WITH IT MY BRUSH SUCKED SO I STOPPED AND USED A QTIP MY TCA PEEL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE GOOD INSTRUCTIONS SO I HAD TO JUST ROLL WITH IT BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL AT THIS MOMENT ABOUT IT I AM SCARED BECAUSE I REALLY WANT A CLEARER FACE BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DOING THIS MYSELF? @THIS POINT IM THINKING ABOUT SEEING A PROFESSIONAL! I'M GOING TO SEE HOW THIS TEST SPOT LOOKS TOMORROW AND GO FROM THERE, I MIGHT CALM MY NERVES AND TRY AGAIN ON A DIFFERENT AREA. I JUST DON'T WANT MY NERVOUSNESS TO INTERFERE WITH HOW THIS TURNS OUT AND END UP DAMAGING MY FACE WORSE.???

Post a pic of how your face looks now
Be very careful with the peel and you will do fine. Don't make more than two passes (applications) each pass takes the peel deeper and you want to keep it light this first time. You can repeat the peel again in one month.
As far as breakouts go I discovered dairy products (mostly milk) and face and hair products that contained vitamin E were causing me to have cystic acne. Try cutting back on milk and cheese to see if there is any change with your breakouts.
Thanks but i don't drink milk or eat cheese i eat them every now and then but i do eat a lot of Chocolate i don't know if that could be a factor with my acne?
Unless you're eating vegan chocolate, milk is in your chocolate. Try avoiding anything that contains dairy for a while and see if things improve.
Good luck! Going to try this myself in a few days too
Thanks, good luck on urs as well. Will you be going to get it done or are you applying it at home?
At home. Starting with 12.5%.
Let us know how this goes and what you think of the results.  Hormones play horrible games with our skin...
Thank you, i will definitely be updating y'all(: