Smartxide; Burning, Crusty, Dryness, and Pain - Fort Worth, TX

I did the Smartxide Dot laser to my face and neck,...

I did the Smartxide Dot laser to my face and neck, I am postop day 4. It has been very very burned and painful, I cannot sleep at nite unless sitting up. I also feel they burned my corneas, my eyes tear and i have slight redness and burning on my eyeballs! my face is weeping with yellow crust and dryness and pain. I am so afraid to truly wash my face and I do not want to pick off skin too early and cause new problems! I am just glopping cream on top of the crust I have been soooo upset and regretful today and yesterday! They assured me I could get back to work on this Wed, there is absolutely no way? When will I get better? Why does doc refused to give you a few pain pills for this? I went and saw him today, he assures me it looks ok. But I feel he's pretty unsympathetic. Please send something encouraging, at this point I wish I had not done this! Is this all normal?

ask me privately maybe?

internet

He is preSently being investigated by the Tx Medical Board for this. He already has many infractions in the past. His initials are BJ, i am afraid to use his name, but stay away!
Kim, i had a horrible experience!!!! I am more than 3 weeks out and my face and neck still pretty red with some brownish discoloration, is that normal? My Smartxide doctor told me over and over all was normal "except for my anxiety disorder" and told me to get off his back! He refused to treat my complications from HIS proceedure! I had to go to a dermatologist who treated me for bacterial and viral infections the Smartxide doctor insisted i didnt have!!! I had to go to an Optometrist to treat my sclerral burns (eyeballs) because the Smartxide doctor forgot to use protective lenses in my eyes before he lasered them!!!!!!! Then he told me, "u dont really need those lenses!" I called the Texas Board of Medicine who are now investigating him!!! Turns out he already has multiple infractions against him!! EVERYONE PLEASE check out your doc with the board beforehand!!!!!!! My smartxide doctor practices in dallas and ft worth and grapevine and is an internal medicine doctor. He is also a sadistic misogynist! What do you think, Kim?
Who was your doctor?
Hi Jennifer, I was just wondering how you are doing now and if you still have regrets about your procedure? I hope things are much better for you by now.

I am sorry you are having such a horrible time with this:(   How are you feeling now???

I am hoping you are healing up and not regretting this at this point.