Mini Lift Wih Lipo of the Neck - Fort Worth, TX

I am 59 and remained very young looking until 2...

I am 59 and remained very young looking until 2 years ago then my jowls starting sagging and the lump of hanging skin under my neck. Very nervous about upcoming Safelift with Dr Malouf in Ft Worth. Every time I look in the mirror all I see is the sagging neck. Hope to look refreshed after procedure. Anyone in here had Safelift with Dr Malouf.

Pls provide an update, as I am 58 , young looking except for my double chin. Would love to know of your experience
Elizabeth I am having the procedure on March 28. I will keep posted
Good luck! I am nervous about surgery to my face But HATE my chin area. Dr suggested lipo plus ultherapy . Or to get a perfect result, a lower facelift.

Had procedure today

Will post updates. Had the Safelift with Dr Malouf this morning. Lots of pain and swelling right now. Procedure was a total of 2 hours. He was very gentle and kind as I was extremely nervous. His staff was excellent.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

7 day post op

All I can says if Oh My Gosh. I actually look 10 years younger. Still swollen but I can hide that with y hair for now. Sides of neck bruised but Concealer helps with that. This has been an amazing experience for me and I am SOOOOOOOOO happy.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.