Isolaz Very Effective - Fort Worth, TX

I am now 38, but have had inflammatory acne since...

I am now 38, but have had inflammatory acne since I was 12. (5 full courses of Accutane, antibiotics, topicals, & anti-androgens). My acne is now entirely hormone related, I have elevated testosterone levels with no known etiology (not PCOS). I take bicalutamide, Bactrim, & use Tazorac & BP, but I still get an occasional huge inflammatory nodule that requires a spectacular dosage of steroid injection with limited success.

My 1st Isolaz treatment in 2009 stopped a forming nodule in my chin & completely eradicated it. This has been one of the most consistently effective treatments I have used & works as a spot treatment for me also. I do not have non-inflammatory problems though, no blackheads so I am no sure how effective this would be for that type of acne.

I just resumed treatments and am on my 3rd in 3 weeks and will now space them 2 weeks apart with a goal of only having them every 3rd or 4th week. Worth every penny for me - treatment is 355/per session

Okay, I know where that is. Thanks!! One more question. Is this something that has to been done every month? Every 3 months?
When 1st starting the treatment, it is typically recommended to do 1/week for 4 weeks. That way you don't give the p. acnes bacteria a chance to recolonize... then you if it works for you, you can stretch out the time between sessions.
I get my Isolaz treatments at European Skincare Institute on Camp Bowie & Bryant Irvin. Melissa Hill is the technician who performs it & she is absolutely lovely!

I go to a medspa that is also staffed with a physician, but I deal primarily with the nurses. This is a wonderful facility and I would recommend it to anyone - very focused on treatment not so much luxury or relaxation.