Venus Freeze Better for Skin Tightening Than Cellulite - Fort Worth, TX

I have had a number of treatments, mostly on the...

I have had a number of treatments, mostly on the face and neck, but also on the arms. The face and neck results were dramatically tighter and lifted. People asked me if I lost weight.

The arms were not as successful, but I only did one treatment.

However, I found it more successful than the other cellulite treatment I had (Zerona).

I think this will end up replacing face lifts, but I am not sure cellulite is what it's really good for. I just turned 50 and will be continuing the face treatments.

I've seen other before and after photos of people who actually received the treatment where I go (not just the ones the company supplies) and the face/neck/jowls tightening is so amazing. But I wasn't that impressed with the body pictures so far.

As far as the reviews, a lot of doctors haven't heard much about this particular machine (which combines two technologies) and it's fairly new. I've seen doctors compare it to Thermage and Accent. I think it's actually somewhere in between.

It's not painful at all, kind of like a warm massage. Compared to the cost of a face lift, it's a great deal. But I think there may be better options for cellulite.

Juvanew MedSpa