Venus Freeze Better for Skin Tightening Than Cellulite - Fort Worth, TX

I have had a number of treatments, mostly on the...

I have had a number of treatments, mostly on the face and neck, but also on the arms. The face and neck results were dramatically tighter and lifted. People asked me if I lost weight.

The arms were not as successful, but I only did one treatment.

However, I found it more successful than the other cellulite treatment I had (Zerona).

I think this will end up replacing face lifts, but I am not sure cellulite is what it's really good for. I just turned 50 and will be continuing the face treatments.

I've seen other before and after photos of people who actually received the treatment where I go (not just the ones the company supplies) and the face/neck/jowls tightening is so amazing. But I wasn't that impressed with the body pictures so far.

As far as the reviews, a lot of doctors haven't heard much about this particular machine (which combines two technologies) and it's fairly new. I've seen doctors compare it to Thermage and Accent. I think it's actually somewhere in between.

It's not painful at all, kind of like a warm massage. Compared to the cost of a face lift, it's a great deal. But I think there may be better options for cellulite.

Any updates? Did you continue to get results and do you think it was worth the money. Thinking about getting this but the doc wants $2500 up front for 6 treatments to the face and neck

My cellulite is getting worse with age! I was reading for advice on how to effectively get rid of it from Cellulean reviews to get rid of it. The cream was great and they also provide tips on how to apply it effectively.

Hi ilovers,

I'm glad you had such a great experience. I have read not a great deal of positive reviews and was really wondering if it did work, glad to read one that did. The community loves pictures!

Thank you and enjoy your week!

-Britt