What if People Judge Me? - Fort Worth, TX

Hi I'm 17 years old and have always wanted small...

Hi I'm 17 years old and have always wanted small boobs... I have a size 32/34 D.. I know small compared to all the other reviews, but I'm 4;7 soo Ds on me are like DD or DDD on any normal sized person. But my only concern is what if people notice? I know silly concern but I've been hiding then since 7th grade and still people noticed. I'm a dancer so I have to change in front of a ton of people sometimes so everyone knows I have large breasts... I know they know because they tell me all the time how big they are and I'm very self continuos about them so attention to that area of my body is never wanted at all times. I think I'm just embarrassed and scared people will make fun of me....and I know y'all will say don't pay attention to all those people. Easier said than done. They will always be their and always have something to say and it hard to always ignore them. But I want to get a smaller size because whenever I dance or run they always get in the way and I have really bad posture because of all the weight... So I'm just confused and need some input by other people who have had a BR.

Honey this is a big step. But I completely remember those feelings. I went to my first plastic surgeon at 17 with my mom. I was so confused but sure I wanted it done. My parents insurance denied it cuz I was too young and because of the diff setbacks for teenagers. My parents were willing to pay for it but that made me feel guilty, so I didn't do it. I'm now 40 yrs old and got it done. Personally, a part of me wishes I would've done it when I was younger. U do hv a lot to think about but this is 100% for u!! I was a 32DD at ur age and I was a skinny little thing. My breasts grew to a 32F. What u should do is do a search on this website for a "video about teens and breast reduction." I know they have a video of a plastic surgeon talking about teen reductions. Also search on this website for "teens and breast reduction" you will get to read posts about young ladies ur age that have done it or are just as confused. But whatever u do....DONT LET UR CHOICE BE BASED ON ANYONE JUDGING YOU!!! Good luck and look for the videos and teen posts (:
You should want a breast reduction for yourself and it does not matter what others will say. I know of some people from this site had them done that young and then had to get a second one after kids menapause ect.... You must be sure you want it and shouldnt matter what others think!!! Good Luck on your journey I was almost 52 thru menapause so I wasnt worried about mine growing back due to hormones :)