So tomorrow is my consultation. Wow. I am feel...

So tomorrow is my consultation. Wow. I am feel like I have already waited so long for this moment.
I specifically remember, as an 11year old girl, waking up Christmas morning and feeling the first small handful of my breasts. I was so thrilled. I just knew I was in my way to becoming a woman. All I had to do was wait until they grew large enough for a bra. Unfortunately, that day never came. Year after year, the rest of my body grew, but those small breasts never seemed to change.

Fast forward to now. I am 25 years old, and there are so many wonderful things happening in my life. I am recently engaged, I have purchased a home, and I finally have a job that provides good money. So finally, I am able to afford the surgery I have always wanted.

Up until this point I have successfully fooled everyone into thinking I have normal sized breasts. When i showed people the picture (postes above) they were shocked. Even my own mother laughed at how small my real breats were, compared to how she is used to seeing me. This deception made possible by the incredible "bombshell" bra by Victoria's Secret. It's all I wear; thank god they make swim suit tops as well. However, I long to know what it's like to wear a normal bra, bikini, sports bra, or no bra at all (imagine how magnificent!). This desire has recently been at the forefront of my thoughts. It is hard to try on wedding dresses that accommodate for a huge bra. While wedding dress shopping the assistant kept showing me backless, strapless, and low cut styles- none of which would conceal my padded bra.

I want to feel confident in my wedding dress. I don't want to feel like I have to hide behind a padded bra. I want to wear a sports bra. I want boobs!

Consultation complete

(First, I apologize for the spelling/ grammar errors above, I am doin Thea updates on my iPhone)

So today was my consultation! So exciting! I set a surgery date 9/5/2103! That's only two weeks away!!! I can't believe it. I am so fille with excitement.

The consultation went pretty quickly. I filled out basic paperwork, then met with the doctor who went over some expectations. Then he took some measurements (all kinds of crazy things). I tried on different sizes and shapes of implants and decided on what works best for me.

I then met with the patient coordinator who told me they had dates available as quickly as next week. I chose 9/5 so that I would be able to schedule time off work (and mentally prepare).
She gave me all kinds of prescriptions, and pamphlets, and said I can call any time with questions.

I feel great about the process, the doctor and how everything has gone so far. I am so excited and I feel like it was meant to be.

I can't wait!

See ya in two weeks!!

Thank you so much! I am so excited!!!
Congrats girl!  If you have any questions, let me know!  I've been around the block!

My stats

In case anyone cares..
I am 5'6"
155lbs.
Currently I would guess I am 36A, althogh I have never worn a bra my size. I shop for really really padded bras, or wear two at a time, or buy a big bra and stuff it... So I am really clueless on bra size currently.
I am hoping to be a very full C (whatever that means- I know it's always different).

I put a picture of my wish boobs! Fingers crossed! T-minus 15 days.

I'm so happy for you! I'm in tears right now because I'm going through the same thing and getting my boobs done on the 5th also. I have to go to my pre-op appointment next Thursday to order the silicone and final discussion before 9/5. I'm 24 and wear a 34A but he said I will look good with a small D so I'm a little concern and scared but I feel it will look great since I'm 5'7 and weight 150. Anyway I will start a blog and put pictures up also so you can view my final results. I'm so excited for you and me!

If you want to experiment around with how many cc's you like on your body, here is a quick video that explains  how to make your own sizers at home with rice. Many women try this and find it helpful. Also, here are some items you may want to purchase and set up for your recovery. Keep us posted!

very happy for you! I am going in August 23rd. Getting 510cc what are you getting?

To tell or not to tell

So today I have been struggling with whether or not I want to tell anyone about my BA.
On the one hand, I had already planned to make up a lie about what the surgery was for and go about my daily life without anyone knowing. I think this would be fairly easy for me to do because I already wear the VS bombshell bra, so there won't be a drastic noticeable difference after my BA (I am assuming). I am doing the transaxillary (sp?) placement so I also don't think most people would associate armpit scars to breast augmentation. Lying seems like the safe route, because I don't want anyone to think of me differently or make up assumptions about my relationship with my fiancé.

On the other hand, I am generally a very confident woman and I pride myself on my honesty and openness. I am not ashamed of my BA, so I don't feel like I should have to lie about it. I want to own it, be proud of it, be an ambassador for it. I want to share my experiences with those around me. This is one of the biggest and most exciting decisions I have made in my life and it seems unnatural to just act like it never happened.

So here I sit. 13 days to go!

We have the same surgery date! Yay us!! Less than 2 weeks!!! Whoop!
Yay!!! I am so excited!!! I really hope time flies!
I'm curious, what type/size implant are u going with?

Finally got the nerve..

I finally got the courage to put up a before picture without the bikini top. They are even smaller with nothing on! :(
I think my boobs are great, just really really really tiny. So I am even more confident that I will like the results.

I just need Sept. 5th to get here already!!

I had mine done August 5th in Ft.Worth. Who is your doctor, if you don't mind me asking.
Congratulations!! i am using Dr. strock.
He's mine too!!! I'm sure you know he's the best ever! Lol. I hope your recovery is as pain free and smooth as mine was. He definitely knows the right meds to give and doesn't over do it! I'm so excited for you!! :)

Thinking of all the really important stuff..

Okay, this seems so minor and random, but I am getting my implants through the transax incision. Due to this, I will need to keep from lifting my arms as much as possible.. So today I was thinking... How am I going to do my hair?? I know this seems so insignificant but, really, I can't even make a ponytail without lifting my arms above my head.

My fiancé will make a great nurse, and he already offered to wash my hair for me, but I don't think it is within his skill set to blow dry, straighten or style hair (although, wouldn't that be magnificent).

We better start practicing pony tails now.
Otherwise, it is safe to say I will look like a hot mess... With really nice boobs. ;)

I was able to do my hair by myself day 5 PO and the rest of the days I was just recovering so I let it air dry after my shower. My fiancé washed my hair for me the first day but after that I could do it carefully. You will be surprised how much movement you will have for push you arms forward and then get your hands to your head. Like if you were doing crunches (that position). You will have what I like to call t-Rex arms but they get better every day. So worth it! :) so excited for you!
Oh and just a tip! Something I wish I had done ... Take the time to get your underarms waxed a few days before your BA. Shaving wasn't too horrible but I wish I would have just made it easier on myself. :)
Thanks so much for the tips! Waxing is a really good idea, I was nervous about not being able to shave for a while, so that's a good solution. I am also glad to hear you could do your hair by day 5. I have a whole week off of work, so I won't need to do my hair until then (but I was thinking I would still be in "t-Rex" mode). 9 days!!

This just in...

So, I asked my PS what size I am planning to get (since so many people have asked, and I have been clueless). He said be will be taking two sizes into surgery....drum roll... 375cc and 400cc.
I was relived to hear this because for some reason I had 500cc in my mind and I was getting worried this would be way too big. As for the two sizes he says he will decide in surgery which looks best to achieve my goals. I am sure some girls wouldn't feel comfortable not knowing exactly what they are getting before hand, but I honestly feel comforted knowing that my doctor has the freedom to make a judgement call. He is the professional after all.

Now that I know the sizes I think I might try some rice sizers to check things out again.

8 days!

you have a great shape...new boobs will look awesome on you! Good luck
Thank you so much! I sure hope so!! :)
shaving with an implant in your armpit is a little strange at first!! LOL!! I started laser hair removal before my BA

Counting down.

Hurry up sept. 5th!

In my anticipation, I have found it somewhat amusing to take pictures of how pathetic and small y boobs are now (see example above). Lol!
I am really a confident woman, but this look has got to go!

Before you know it you will be enjoying your new boobies! So excited for you!
Thank you! I can't wait! I just noticed I am going with the same thing as you (mentor hp 400cc transax), my boobs are way smaller to start, but I hope my results look as good as yours!!
I'm sure you will be happy! They are so much fun!!! :)

Rice sizer FAIL.

Upon receiving the size information yesterday I immediately went out to the store to buy some rice. I got home, re-watched the tutorial and started cutting up pantyhose. I carefully filled each stocking to my desired 400ccs.

I don't know if I did something wrong or if I am just not imaginative enough to visualize these rice balls as real implants, but these things were not helpful. It just looked really silly.

They were really stiff and always want to revert back to their original cylindrical shape. (Maybe I should have stretched them out more beforehand? Or tried a tighter sports bra?). I struggled with them for quite a while attempting to take a picture before throwing in the towel.

In any event, It was at least funny.. And gave me something to do for a good 30 minutes.

Yeah! How exciting to have your surgery date already. I had my consultation this past Tuesday and I called them today to schedule but they scheduling nurse was in surgery today so now I have to wait until tomorrow! Not a big deal but I was excited to have a date, ya know? I'm hoping for Sept. 23rd. Looking forward to following your story!
Thanks! It definitely is more "real" once you have a date set. Either way, the wait is really tough! I just can't wait to be on the other side! :)
I scheduled the date today and I'm going to have my BA on Sept. 16th! WOW! I can't believe I'm actually doing it. Now I just have to make a final decision on size. :)

400cc too big?

I am sure everyone goes through this, but I am starting to get really anxious about if I am going with a good size. My PS is taking 375cc and 400cc into surgery, but from what I have seen on this site, both of these seem pretty big.
I don't want people to look at me and think "oh she has big boobs" in fact, I don't want my boobs to stand out in any way. I just want to have a nice, balanced, curvy figure. So I realize that a D cup may be appropriate for my body size ( 5'6" 155lbs.) but I really don't want to be a DD. From what I have seen on this site, some girls are a DDD and larger from sizes even smaller than 400ccs. So I am getting nervous.

The only thing keeping me from a total meltdown is that I know, no matter what, my PS is not going to make me look ridiculous. I trust him entirely, and I was very clear about wanting to look natural. I guess I am just worried that my idea of natural is smaller than what I chose.

Either way, in 5 days I will have boobs, and I could not be any happier about that!

Hey girly!!!! We are just DAYS away now!!!! Can you believe it!?!? Ahhh! Your "before" pic is cute! I did the same thing last night (but didn't post yet.) I've been pretty nervous about the surgery this past week, but looking at before pics is just what I need to encourage me on! BTW, with your stats, I think 400cc's will be really nice on your frame. I'm 5'4" and I'm hoping for 375-400 myself. Well, the countdown is on! Thursday will be here before we know it!! Xoxo :)
Thank you!!! It is getting so close! There are only two days of work left with small boobs! Yes!!!! It's so easy for me to get nervous too, but your right, looking at before pictures and the afters from all the other girls makes me so confident that this is what I want. I am just so overjoyed it is incredible. I am happy for you too girl! I kind of feel like we're going through this together :)
My PS and I agreed on 375 and In recent days I've been feeling the same way, like its too big, especially in my 4d picture. Buttt my boyfriend put it into perspective. I'm so used to looking at how I am now that anything significantly bigger looks too big. He said from an outsiders point of view that the 375cc looks normal on a woman of my frame. And I guess he's kind of right. So as nervous as I am about size, I trust my PS and I guess I'd rather go a smidge too big than too small ;)

Three days!!

I am overflowing with excitement. It's such an odd feeling to know in a couple short days my dreams will be realized. I will be "complete", the way I have always envisioned myself. What a true blessing.

My fiancé is more helpful than I could have ever dreamed. He truly thrives in the role of caretaker and he has already gone above an beyond. I haven't even had surgery yet but he insists on waiting on me hand and foot. He also took it upon himself to research and purchase everything I would need to be comfortable. He came home with every thing from frozen peas, to bendy straws, slippers, soup, crackers, little pb&j sandwich things and palmers coca butter. He also arranged everything in the pantry to be on the lower shelves. Not to mention, cleaned the house. He is really out of this world incredible. I am constantly blown away by him.
I have been so worried about how all of this is wearing on him emotionally. I know the thought of me in surgery is not easy. Especially for the sake of boobs, which he is not even a fan of. He has always said he liked small boobs (probably because that's what I have), so I am still unsure how he will react to me having large ones. Whether he likes them or not, his compassion and eagerness to help me through this reassures me that he will be happy as long as I am happy.

So it looks like everything is in order. I could not he happier or more sure of my decision. I am still nervous about the size, but it's easy to keep those little anxieties on the back burner. For the most part, I am completely calm and prepared.

I hope the rest of you ladies are having a great Labor Day!!

Dang it.

How do I change my Dr.'s name? I accidentally started typing my update there and now it won't change... :/

Good luck this week...I have my consultation tomorrow and want to book surgery ASAP. I feel like i've waited for 10 years...and i'm so ready. Thanks for your updates..I look forward to more. Yours and mine look alike, for NOW! :)
Yay! Congrats! I feel the same way, I am so ready!
Best of luck to you this week!

Back to work...

..and back in the bombshell super padded bra, but not for long!!!! Ahh!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!

Got my prescriptions today. Now all I have to do is wax my underarms. We'll see how that goes.

Waxing...OUCH! I tried that once. My hair didn't grow that fast and it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I was super careful shaving that first few times! I used Nair and shaved. SO excited for you! Great procedure too! My scars faded totally away! It took about 6 months before they were totally gone. I used a scar cream. (when I thought of it) ;-) I went with 375cc and sometimes I think they are big but I like them! I am glad I didn't go bigger. Good luck!!! Happy for you!
I am glad to hear that your scars have faded. I am looking forward to not having scars on my boobs. Also your 375 looks like a perfect size for you. I am hoping my result will be similar, but like you said in your review, sizes seem drastically different on different bodies. So it's impossible to know. Also, I decided against the waxing. Nair is a great idea though. I've been "growing" my hair for 2 weeks but apparently it is not long enough to have waxed. (Although, that makes me feel better that for at least 2 weeks of healing I will still be mostly hair free) Congratulations on your results! Thanks for the comment and your helpful review!!

Feel free to PM me and I would be happy to help you with adding your doctor's name to our review. How did the under arm waxing go?  :)  Good luck this week! Can't wait for you updates!

Last Minute Thoughts on Breast Implants and Feminism.

So this entry may not be helpful for those wondering what to expect in their journey, but it will be helpful for me at least… to get my thoughts out there before this all goes down.

Recently I went to a bachelorette party, it was a lingerie party so it seemed like the opportune time to confess that I was days away from getting implants. Boy was I wrong. I am surprised how many other women, even my own friends, can’t understand why I am doing this.
One of the girls assured me, “..but Natalie, beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. It doesn’t matter if you have big boobs or not”. Exactly, I couldn’t agree more. Similar to how it doesn’t matter whether your hair is brown or blonde. And despite being born with brown hair, you like the way your hair looks blonde, which is why you continue to spend money dying it to your preference. I just so happen to like my boobs better when they are larger. I am not trying to “fix” myself (as some women have implied), and I am not trying to conform to some standard of what society deems sexy, and I am certainly not trying to do this to impress a man. I am simply improving upon the foundation I have, and aligning physical appearance with the way I want myself to look.

See, I would consider myself a feminist. I am not a “man-hater” or anything like that, I am just passionate about women’s issues. Somehow, people find it hard to believe that someone like myself would dare consider plastic surgery. They have it in their heads that this is demeaning, or cowardly (or something else I don’t see). But the truth of the matter is: I know what I want, and I am making it happen. I don’t see what could be more empowering than that.

Certainly not everything about this industry is so harmless. I am not a fan of the over-sexualization of young women, and breasts. I also feel terribly for those women who are getting their implants to please someone else, or to try and solve all of their problems. Recently, I have also seen (on this site especially) women who equate boobs with “becoming a woman”. It seems like there are so many posts saying, “I can’t wait to feel like a woman”, or “I am tired of feeling like a little girl/boy”. How much of a woman you are is not determined by your breast size. You ARE a woman. You are powerful, you are valuable, and you are BEAUTIFUL - no matter what.

So never feel guilty about your choices. There is nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel your personal best. I hope all the beautiful women out there are feeling fierce tonight! :)

..One more day!

Best of luck on your upcoming BA! I was a 36 soft A like you pre-BA. I know sizing can be an issue but trust your gut. Don't go by CC amount. Go by the "LOOK". How do you want to look and tell your surgeon. Find photos. The corresponding CC amount to achieve that "look" shouldn't matter.
Thanks for the support and advice!!
Last week someone asked me if I was doing it because my boyfriend was making me..... I had to refrain from throwing a punch. I also found that most of the people I told (which is everyone because shit if I'm paying this much for these puppies I'm going to own them ) are completely opposed to it. And it's funny because all the women who have advised me against it have larger breasts and know what it feels like to feel feminine (I just read your post and I'm sorry but with my height and lankiness I really have always felt like a little boy hehe). All the men that know (besides my boyfriend - he could care less about my boobs and has said throughout the whole Process that he loves me no matter what I decide) say they "hate" fake boobs and it's gross and blah blah. But they're the first to look when a pair walks by! Hell my aunt even scolded me and that wench gets Botox! It seems the only person i have on my side is my boyfriend and that's fine with me. Bottom line, it's our bodies and if we want to change something about them so be it. You hit the nail on the head comparing it to changing hair color. Great post. One more day for you! Good luck! I just got my surgery time for Friday! Can't wait to see how yours turn out!

Saying goodbye..

..To my little boobies and giant padded bras.

That's another reason I m doing local!!! Go in at ten before have breakfast take shower!!! Sorry not trying to show off lol!!!
No I agree, I makes it way easier. I'm glad it's only about 45 minutes away for me too. Good luck!!
Good luck! I can't wait for mine to be redone!

Surgery day!

I am up at 4am.. Leaving the house at 5am.
I over estimated the time it would take to get ready. It turns out it is much faster getting ready when you don't have to do your makeup or hair. Now it's 4:15 am and I am already ready to get a move on.

Please let this go well.

It will be perfect!! Can't wait for updates!!
So excited for you!! Can't wait to see your results!
So exciting!! Can't wait for the "on the other side" update!

The other side!

It's done!! I feel like a million bucks. More detailed review to follow

Thank you!!
Thank you! I can't wait to get these bandages off and see how it looks! :)

Home

OMG your little nurse is adorable!!!
Yay!! Congrats!! I have a similar doggy a chihuahua with terrier mix!!
How cute! She is a rat terrier so I am sure she does look similar. She is the best dog ever!

My experience so far

I had my surgery scheduled for 5:45. We arrived at the surgery center. I'll be honey, it looked super sketchy and made me nervous. We were the only car in the parking lot and it was stilled ark outside and everything looked really Scary.
However, once inside everyone was very sweet. We went I've the paperwork and signed some documents. They a nurse called me back. They took a urine sample, have me three pills to swallow and I changed into the provided socks, hair net, and robe.
Then I was laid in bed and the iv was put in my hand. I was super nervous about this part, I have never done this before. However, it was not bad, first the numb the vein with a tiny needle, and then when they stick in the big iv you can't feel it.
Then my fiancé came in and the doctor came in and marked me up. I said goodbye to my fiancé as they wheeled me into the operating room.
By this time I was already feeling kinda loopy, but I was awake. Then they put on an oxygen mask and I was out.
Next thing I know in am waking up and the nurse is offering sprite- so refreshing!! Fortunately, I felt great. Most girls feel a heavy pressure on their chest. I did not have this feeling. I felt completely normal. The incisions in my armpits were a little pain, but after more medicine I can't feel that either. I also did not get sick or nauseous . So far I am not in any pain and I have ice packs on my boobs. My PS said he'll call me back later tonight to see how I'm doing and schedule a follow up.
These things are wrapped up so much. I can't wait to get a peek!

Wow! so exciting. Thank you for posting and updating us. I changed my profile name so I can post my stuff starting tomorrow when I don't have to help my kids with their homework so much! Anyway...I'm loving how well you are doing and your updates. Thank you!! (I was Sandb that posted a few days ago) My surgery is scheduled for 9/20! I did my pre-op today
Awesome congrats!! My surgery was really a breeze. I hope yours is the same

Bandages off tomorrow.

My ps normally keeps girls wrapped up for a few days but he said I would be fine to have them removed tomorrow! Yay!!

Im luvin the ice packs haha! They sure help a great deal. I'm thinkin i'm feelin u lol
Yes! Ice packs and drugs are really making this easy

Day 2

I have a post op visit here soon in order to remove the bandages. I can't wait to see what they look like.

Also, the day of surgery I felt totally normal. Today I definitely feel sore, but its nothing more than the same soreness of going to the gym and doing a bench press or something. Whenever the muscles flex is when I really feel it.

Same to you TXgirl! Your gonna do fine!

Bloating

I don't feel constipated or anything like that, but my stomach is HUGE! Very odd.
I for my bandages off today (that was a little painful! Now I am in a bra my doctor gave me. I am still using ice packs almost constantly, and I also the the compression strap on now.

I will take some pictures as soon as I have the guys to take this bra off.

So far they seem really small, but hopefully as they drop and fluff things will be looking better.

I'm excited to see your results. My surgery isn't until November so it's nice reading everyone's experience. I hate trying to figure out what size is good. I think yours is gonna be perfect!
Thank you!! I am very excied for you too!!
Don't worry! They definitely drop and fluff! I felt the same way after mine, I got 400c's. Now I'm about 2 months post and loving how they look! Just give it atleast 6 weeks, they'll look great!

Second day post op.

I have been feeling really good all along. No morning boob, and not really any pain. (Surely this is due to the medicines, which i am talking full advantage of. I am numb on the insides on my arm, but other than that everything feels really normal.

I know I need to keep wearing this compression strap, but that is the most annoying thing. I am ready to not feel so restricted.

Also, I still feel like try look really small but I am going to stay positive and hope things will fluff up a bit. In addition to looking small, my nipples look really puffy. I'm hoping that will work itself out too.

be patient, they will look bigger when they drop and fluff. They are under the muscle so its probably flattening the implants a little. when they drop they will probably will seem bigger
Thank you! I am hoping so!
I think they look awesome! They have a great shape so they'll look even better when they drop. I don't think they look to small...they look perfect for your body!

Day 3 blues

I really thought I was not going to have to deal with any crazy emotions through this process, since I am normally very emotionally stable. But that is not exactly the case today. (And I feel it my duty to share a realistic picture of everything I'm going through, even when it's not pretty.)
I'm not sad, or depressed, but I sure am grumpy. I am just tired of feeling uncomfortable (I am sure this is a sign I won't handle pregnancy well). I am so bloated, every part of my body seems swelled up. It also doesn't help that I have not been able to use the bathroom yet. Also, I started my period (sorry tmi) yesterday which only made me more bloated and more grumpy. My butt literally hurts from siting on it all day (and sleeping sitting up). I am also not getting a ton of sleep due to the fact that I can't lay down. I have to keep this compression strap and surgical bra on and they both make me feel soo restricted. The bloating and constipation along with these constricting garments are making me feel like my body is filling up inside my skin and ready to explode! Currently I also have a horrible headache (not sure if that's from the medicine or pms) but it does not help.
I am still really nervous that they are too small. I am feeling like when I go back to work I may have to wear my bombshell bra again so people don't think my boobs shrunk.

I really appreciate all the support and encouragement from you guys. I know that everything will end up better. (Or at least I hope), but today I just can't get out of this funk.

At least tomorrow is Monday and I can call my PS. I am planning to schedule another follow up on Tuesday. Hopefully those things will reinvigorate me.

Also, on the positive side, they are much softer than I thought they'd be this early on. So that's good.

Day 3 pictures

Day 4

You need to go ahead and get some Miralax. It is not like a regular laxative. It just takes the water from your colon and makes it easier to go. It works, and it is safe. It really will help.
Thanks I am going to definitely try that!
The bloat SUCKS!! But it does go away eventually!! Hang in there

Feeling better.

Phew! I've been having a rough few days. I never knew bloating and constipation could be so exhausting!! But finally I was able to use the bathroom (sorry tmi) which instantly gave me some relief, I am still bloated but it's much more manageable. I also took my first shower, and there is something about a shower that is just so rejuvenating. It improved my whole mood, and seeing my new boobs all glistening in the water made me a lot more appreciative. I was critical or their size but once this bloating subsides, I think they are going to be perfect! I am so excited for the coming weeks to see them change.

Thank you ladies for all your support. I am glad I had a supportive place to vent my frustrations. Now I can let the fun part begin!

Yay! So glad to hear you're feeling better and in a happier place! I had a rough first few days right after surgery and I was so happy to be feeling better once that passed. It was def hard to enjoy my new girls when all I felt was terrible! Glad for you and hope it's all up and up from here :)
Thanks! I am glad you're feeling better too. It was so har to enjoy the experience when I was feeling awful, but now I feel better and better and this is what I was hoping for. Glad we both made it through that!
Oh girl! I heard that! Ugh! It was so frustrating laying in bed 1 and 2 days post op feeling awful and wondering why I was in pain and hating life when everyone else seemed to be up and moving around and going shopping, etc. I have no idea why it was difficult for me other than all the meds don't agree with me to well. But like you, I'm just glad it's behind us :) hope you have a great day!

Day 6

So I had a follow up with my PS yesterday. Everything looks pretty good. I am off the medicine, I have no bruising and no frankenboob. So these are all very positive. Plus, my bloating has gone down significantly. Over this week I have gained 13 pounds and lost 9 of it. Crazy!

My PS has me wearing this terrible bra for the next week. Along with continuing the compression band.

Currently I am obsessing over size. Although I like the size in bathing suits, my boobs seem to disappear under clothing. Since I have been wearing the bombshell bra, which looks quite big under clothing, I am going to look like I had a reduction! I am really nervous about this. Some if the girls at work know I got implants, and I am sure they are expecting me to stroll into work looking different, but not SMALLER. I can't believe I didn't think of that when I was choosing the size. I was so concerned about then being natural and conservative that I forgot that I wore a giant bra every day. Maybe I'll still wear it, or maybe I will try to lose some weight and blame it on that..
We'll see.

They look perfect to me, just the right size for your lovely figure and nowhere near small! Just think what a pain it was to have to choose the right bra, and the dress you showed us which you couldn't even wear a bra with. Well now you don't need to, you can wear the dress and no bra. It's cool you can dress them down for more formal situations but show everyone just how much you have other times :) like swimsuit season. You'll turn so many heads there'll be a whiplash epidemic, those boobs and your body. They look much more full than the bombshell did. I kinda think huge boobs on a girl with a very fit looking figure are ageing and can be matronly, you know? Btw, your little lady nurse is so cute, what's her name?
Thank you so much! I am flattered! I do agree though, I was very worried that larger boobs would make me look matronly, which is why I ultimately went a little smaller. I guess it's just easy for me to second guess myself. I really appreciate your kind comments! You definitely made me feel a lot better! My little puppy is named Chica :) and she is the sweetest!
I think you look amazing!! My surgery is 6 days away eeeppp!!! Happy healing!!!

More pictures

Wow! You are looking great girl!!!
Thanks!
Your results are beautiful and you look amazing! I agree with you, what a difference! Enjoy your new boobs because now YOU are the bombshell! Hahah! :)

One week!!

Phew! We made it! One week post op!
It has been a roller coaster for me, but I feel like I have made it the through the hard part.

I went back to work today, Everything went well. (All I do is sit at a desk) but I did need help with little things (like opening my can of soup) but all in all I made it through without any medication or pain. Yay!!

I have to wait another week before I can get this tape off and wear a different bra, but I think it will fly by!

One week picture

What size did you end up getting, 375cc or 400cc? They look very natural.
Thank you! I went with 375cc, but I do think I maybe should have gone 400.
I realized after I posted the comment you stated in your title you went with 375cc. I'm trying to decide between 380cc and 410cc. I think I'm going to go with 410cc because it seems like a lot of people wish they went bigger when they chose a smaller size.

Incision..

Soo, at officially 1 week and 1 day post op the tape (or whatever it is) that has been covering my incision fell off of my left arm.

The incision looks so crazy! In a bad way. I feel like other people's incisions are looking pretty smooth at this point. Mine is a stitched up, Frankenstein mess!

Also, I feel like I should call my PS to see if I should be doing something special in caring for my incision, but it's the weekend (and certainly not urgent enough to bug my PS) so I will just have to be a nervous nelly a while longer.

Thank you thank you for posting all your thoughts and feelings about your experience so far- Im due for my ba in five weeks and although a bit nervous I'm very excited! I'm wondering how your friends have reacted in the end now that you've had it done? I haven't told anyone yet about mine as I don't want to feel I need justify myself!
Girl I've told everyone! Even people who probably didn't even want to know! LOL! I have not gotten one negative reaction (except my mom who wasn't thrilled but was still supportive) I do live in Miami and plastic surgery is very common here...
I have had to play it by ear. I've definitely told all my close girl friends and a few other ladies, but I am trying to keep it to myself. I still wish I could shout it from the rooftops, but some people haven't been very open minded about it. I hate people assuming thigs about my self esteem or my relationship because of it. So I have only told the people who know me the best. Good luck!! And congrats!! This is definitely an exciting time!

Lovin it

Be patient with your incisions. You're looking so great!
Thanks girl!

Unexpected side effects

I feel like I may seem like a big complainer in all these posts. So I should mention, I really am happy I did this. I am still 100% confident that I will love the results.

That being said, recovery has sure has its ups and downs. I felt relatively prepared for those things you hear about on here: pressure, tightness, soreness, and morning boob. But there have been a few things that completely caught me off guard.
The first major side effect that I was totally not prepared for was the extreme bloating and weight gain. It was intense!! I gained 13 pounds in A DAY (or maybe two), and my stomach was giant! Feeling fat is already hard enough for me, but feeling so fat that you could actually explode is just torture!

Recently I have been experiencing my second, unexpected, unpleasant side effect: skin sensitivity. I had heard girls complaining of extreme nipple sensitivity, and I suppose this is basically the same thing... Just not on my nipples. I have random patches of skin around my incisions that are extremely sensitive. The areas cover the underside of my arm, around to the front side of my arm and on the right side also extends onto my chest (between my collar bone and arm pit). It's the strangest feeling, not quite painful, but like all the little nerve endings are burning/ tingling. The slightest touch can set it off, from my hair rushing against it to even just the air from the fan.
I started to google this, and it seems like it is pretty common with any surgery , so that made me feel better, but I am surprised I never saw anyone on here talk about it. (Maybe I am the only whimp who is bothered by it.). In any case, I hope this goes away soon, and doesn't signal anything bad ( like an infection or something!).

I see my PS Thursday and hopefully he will have some good news.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Hey! I had that sensitivity issue too, but I think the nipple sensitivity was what I attributed ALL of that discomfort to because it was kinda overwhelming. As you guessed, it's your nerves doing their job of reconnecting. As I recall, it fades within a week or two. ("Fades" so you won't be super uncomfortable every day - & then one day you'll realize it's gone.
That's good news, I am glad to hear that I am not the only one! And that it doesn't mean I'm dying. Lol! Thank you!
I had major skin sensitivity!!! It is horrible but it will go away, just takes time. Hang in there. Read my review to see how long it took.

Emergency!!!

So you should all know by now that I am a worrier, but tonight I ha a true emergency. I can't get a hold of my PS, I called his office twice, starting at 7:15pm (it's now 8:51 with no response). I went to the emergency clinc just to make sure I am not going to die, but I am really afraid that I may have fucked up my boobs.

Basically, while at work, on the phone, I was casually leaning on my elbow. Apparently I was putting too much weight on it for too long or something, because by the time I hung up the phone, I could not move my left arm. Furthermore, I felt the excruciating pain of my muscle cramping, like a huge Charlie horse across my chest. Upon touching the area I discover that the entire left side of my chest is bulging up, all the way from my boob to my collar bone. It looks as if I have a giant ballon inflated under my skin. I thought at first that the implant was displaced and moved up. But my breat is still full and looks the same size. When I noticed this I mediately reached into my purse to get a muscle relaxer, since I couldn't open it with my one functional arm I had to walk to the next isle of cubicles where someone was who could open it. On my way, after about four steps, I fainted! So scary!!!! I drank some water ASAP, and took the muscle relaxer. Then I left work and headed to the emergency room.

At the little emergency clinic they said I really need to contact my PS asap but that it shouldn't be life threatening. They suggested a hot compress.

I attached a picture but its kids hard to tell what's going on.

I just reall really hope I didn't mess up my implants!

Forgot the picture

Oh man, that must feel freaky! I hate getting charlie horses, I get them in my calf sometimes an it just makes you panic, even though it's not a huge deal. Hope your surgeon calls you back, but in the meantime I wouldn't worry too much, the affected muscles look pretty high up, so once they relax I the all will br well, doubt if there's any permanent effects. I recall getting minor tightening when I exerted too much, but yours just got out of hand, too much too soon probably.

Pray for me

Just heard back from the PS. He said I need to come in at 8am tomorrow and will probably need a reoperation!
I am so scared and disappointed. :( crying myself to sleep tonight.

I'm just seeing your update! That's so scary I hope everything turns out ok! Will be thinking of you and sending prayers and waiting for your update
Thank you all. I am very scared for tomorrow. But hopefully, it is not serious. I am worried that since I did the armpit incision that if reoperation is needed that they will have to give me another scar. I really really hope this all just goes away. I am glad to see I have so much support here. Thank you all from he bottom of my heart.
Sending prayers your way. You have a ton of support here all thinking of you.

Hematoma

That's the verdict. I have a hematoma and I will be having another operation today to clear it out and put a drain in.

Basically it appears that I have somehow blown out a blood vessel or vein (or something like that) and there is bleeding under the muscle, in the tunnel they put the implant through (between my armpit and boob).

So there we have it. Another week off work. Another $1200 in surgery center fees (luckily my PS isn't charging anything at all, but you've gotta pay the anesthesiologist and all that).
Starting from square one. (Mostly)

What are the chances this would happen to me? I have been taking it so easy. I don't have little kids, I have a desk job, I haven't tried to work out, or drive, or anything.

The Internet says the chances of developing this are about 1%. Lucky me.
I feel like a total failure. How could I have let this happen. I thought I was so careful.

:( :( :(

That is not a good thing to hear-so sorry :( It WILL all work out, I have seen a lot of women actually that had this happen. Are they going to remove AND replace your implant? Are they going thru the same incision??
Oh no! I'm so sorry!! Don't beat yourself up, girl. Just feel better soon! Hoping for a speedy recovery! Xoxoxo
I agree with one of the other ladies, don't blame yourself! Just remember how happy you were, you will get there again x stay strong I am thinking of you and wishing you well :)

Out of surgery

So I just got out of surgery to remove the hematoma.
They didn't give me pain meds before surgery so I woke up in excruciating pain! I cried. It was definitely a 10 on the pain scale.
I just got back home and took some meds, hopefully they'll kick in. I am still around a 7/8 pain level.

Not to mention, the drain attached to my body is a lot bigger than expected. It's the size of a large lemon. I'll post pictures once I can.

I took another full week off work so that hopefully I can recover properly.

This is quite the setback.

Also, my fiancé is not taking this very well. I'm not sure if he is mad, or frustrated, or just worried but he is very upset and won't talk about it at all.

Thank you all so much for your kind comments. That is really the only positive thing I've got going right now, so thank you.

Ouch, ouch, ouch! I agree w Natural Goddess-- Your bf was probably worried sick! & the GOOD news is that you're already on the mend, & in the long run this will seem like a very minor setback. The worst is behind you, & I'm glad of that!
Thanks! Yes, I am hoping to have this all behind me soon. I really appreciate you following t story, and all your support.
It is a set back, but 5 yrs from now, how significant will one week seem? (I like to give myself the big picture perspective during trying times) As for your man...my guess is that this has been even more traumatic on him, he can only do so much to help and protect you, so I'm sure he's feeling helpless and inadequate and probably scared! People cope with things so differently, shutting down is one way. He most likely doesn't want you to know how frightened he is, so won't talk about it. Rest and recover well, the worst should be behind you now.

My drain

btw, our stories are similar (but I needed a lift too). I wanted to be firmer and slightly bigger. I wanted typical 23 year old boobs... not boobs that sag when I haven't even had kids :(. I didn't tell anyone really because I don't really see it to be anybody's business but if someone *asked* I would tell them I did get implants (though I doubt anybody would ask, because I did the same as you... VS bras & swim suits!). At work people think I went on vacation - which I did :) my vacation was just spent at home! hah! And I also agree that this procedure should be for YOU!!! not anyone else! my BF loved my old breasts but he understood that it was something that has bothered me for a really long time (long before he was even in the picture!) and he nursed me during the whole aftercare. He had to wash and fix my hair... that was very interesting! haha. O and I was on my period before/during surgery which sucked! and I gained 7 pounds and bloated like I was about to give birth!!! I've lost 4 of those 7 pounds but still bloated :( errrr
so glad your surgeon was there for you and fixed the problem!! also your results are very natural looking... you have the ideal body (in a non-homo way, hah)!!! hope you have a speed recovery!
Thanks girl! It does sound like we've been on the same path. Although hopefully you won't get this hematoma business. It is not fun! But I think that the results will be well worth all of it. Happy recovery!

The silver lining

So even though Its no fun to have another surgery, I am so grateful that I did. The more research I've done on hematoma the more thankful I am that my doctor was so quick to resolve this.
I have read that some doctors just leave it alone and wait for it to hopefully go away. The problem with that method is that your chances on capsular contracture skyrocket.

So even though this is a sucky situation, I realIze it could be A LOT worse. Plus, when its all said and done i should be left with normal results.

Now I just have to take it super easy, deal with the extra pain, and hope that this will all be behind me very soon.

Thank you again for all of your support ladies! It is invaluable having this community of support to help me trough this.

Happy healing! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

What a journey you have had! So glad to read that things are now improving. What an ordeal. Very glad to read that you are doing better! Wishing you a peaceful weekend. P.S. Your finance may feel helpless and finding it hard to see you kn pain. I know my hubibh gets like that
Dam autos correct **hubby Take care :)
Thank you, it is definitely a journey. But my fiancé has come around some. So that's good. Thank you!

Not a good time for allergies..

I just read somewhere that this hematoma (internal bleeding) could be caused by something as simple as a big sneeze.

I have sneezed 5 times since learning that information.. Now i am terrified to sneeze!

On the brighter side, I feel like this may not have been entirely my fault. Which is comforting to know.

Hey, how are you feeling today? When do you get the drain out?
Hey! I'm okay. This is definitely more painful than the first time around. I am getting shooting pains from the incision site. I know other girls have had that so hopefully it's normal. I will see my PS again on Tuesday (9/24) and hopefully it will come out then.
Hematoma can be caused by many reasons, there is really no "specific cause", and don't feel bad because it happened. I'm glad your ps is very attentive to it & that it's getting better! Don't google too much on hematoma, it will drive you crazy! Hehe just like we all do massive research on breast implant before we get it and it turned out different from what other experience! Feel better girl!

The little things

This time around I am feeling awful. I am getting shooting pains, burning sensations and general soreness/ achenes. I am trying my very best to be positive.

Despite all the pain, I had a beautiful moment with my fiancé today.
When I woke up he lead my into the "princess beauty salon" as he called it. He had a chair set against the sink with pillows and a towel rolled under my neck. He has a speaker playing Coldplay songs and he proceeded to wash my hair.
I am not very good at giving up control and having someone else take care of me, but this experience was so perfect. He was so careful making sure no water got in my ears or on my face and took time to massage my head. Something about it was very romantic.
I am so grateful for him. Even though he is as disappointed as I am about this hematoma, he definitely knows how to be sweet and comforting.

I am so happy to have him. I am filled with gratitude and appreciation.

I will make it through this.

Awwww that's so cute!!!! Feel better.
He's a keeper! Shows you what people are made of....very beautiful start to your day. YOU DESERVE it. Be patient, rest as much as you possible can, move when you can to help swelling..but most of all remember THIS too shall pass. THIS is ALL temporary and watch this link if you have not seen already. Being so positive, it's a nice movie and you will love the message --- Louise Hay...You Can Heal Your Life... My favorite go to movie when down :) Thinking of you ;) http://vimeo.com/19664641
That must have felt wonderful to be pampered like that, truly treated like a princess! How sweet :) Glad you have a teammate to help get you thru this!

Princess beauty salon

You are a Princess, and so is that little cute puppy! So glad you had a happy moment! It warmed my heart reading your update!

Bandages

Why wear a shirt when you've got bandages? This is my outfit today. I am liking the size, hopefully once I am unwrapped and wearing a real shirt they will still be this size.

I am having every form of painful reaction that I've read about on here, quick pings of pain, shooting pain, extreme skin sensitivity, soreness, burning feeling, feeling of gurgling or bubbling under the skin, and of course constipation (but thankfully not nearly as much bloating and weight gain as the original surgery).
In any case, I am feeling great today (emotionally). Yesterday's hair washing and all the kind words from you all have really helped me out.

Today my fiancé is out doing wedding stuff, (meeting with the planner and the dj) since I am not really up for going anywhere.. Or even putting on clothes.

I am so grateful, and I am so excited.
(If time could just speed up a little.-that'd be great).

Happy healing girls! Stay positive!

Good to hear your spirits are up! Try to have some Smooth tea. Found in health stores and even grocery stores and tastes good. That will clear you up in a few hours... :)
Thanks for the suggestion!
Looking great girl! So happy u have good support through this all. What an awesome guy you have, especially to do some wedding running around ect! I agree with the other ladies here. Keeper :)

If we are being honest... (TMI Alert)

(I will probably regret that I posted this..)

I am so sexually frustrated! I know no one wants to know this, but I have to get it off my chest. With everything that's been going on I am being extra careful and that means no bedroom action with my man. That's proving to be pretty frustrating.

When deciding to get boobs I obviously fantasized about how incredible they will be during love making... I never imagined there would be no love making for a month!! Maybe longer!
A girl has got needs, but I am way too paranoid to fulfill them. Ugh!!

End rant.

I posted about being "intimate" after a BA on my blog. I'm surprised more people have not. I did a lot of research on through another plastic surgery blog website and on average people waited a week, some did it hours after surgery! Crazy people! Anyway, I understand your concerns and yes, no matter what, your heart rate will probably increase some but it gets better. I promise! When you do decide you are ready let him do all the work in the beginning until you heal more and get comfortable with the additions. My fiancé had no problem with this haha. Like I said, it gets better. For a little bit it's hard to get used to the new boobs cause they don't move like you expect them to but after 2-3 months they will be super natural and move with you better. Have fun! :)
A month...my doctor gave me the go at my one week pre-op...he said just to go easy...there was only checking my nipple sensation during GO FOR IT...just tell him to take it easy and no getting carried away...nice and slow --- and there are other ways to get your fix (talking about TMI-bahaha!) I think we need a new page for this stuff! Now go ENJOY your new boobs! :)
I know you are recovering...but if you really need/ want to wait...then there are other ways you can release and be creative...you can really make this all about you and pay back later ;)

Bandages off.. Round two

So I had a follow up appt. with my Dr. Today. He removed my bandages again. It's like getting a full body wax, but in slow motion. So painful.
Anyway, my left side was still a bit more swollen than my right, so the drain has to stay a while longer. For some reason having the drain without being all wrapped up makes me way more paranoid that I am going to accidentally pull it out. I am literally afraid to move my left arm at all. ( but according to my PS I should not be moving my arms anyway).

I have a new prescription to take, an anti-inflammatory of some sort.

Also, I was told no activity! That means no sex! But I'll be honest, after my appointment I am feeling far less sexy.
I've got this grandma bra back on, not to mention sticky patches of ashesive all over. I haven't showered in 5 days (doctors orders) and this drain of fluid coming out my armpit. Also. I just noticed since I haven't been showering... I haven't shaved my legs, which look awful by now. And to top it off, when my fiance washed my hair he didnt style it, so it is a big frizzy nightmare. All in all, I am a huge mess! I never knew having implants would be so unsexy!!

I have another appointment on Thursday. So hopefully the drain will be out then. And hopefully I will be feeling a little more comfortable. I am ready to get my life back on track.

Thinking of you! This too shall pass :)
You will get back on track with everything ... just a little additional healing time :) I can't imagine how rough everything is right now, I'm sorry you have to go through this but you will heal and get everything back.
Thank you. It is definitely a detour but hopefully it will be over quickly. Thank you for your support.

The drain is gone!

Whew! I am starting to feel a little more like a human being now that my drain has been removed. I was terrified to have it done, the thought of having this drain pulled out of my body made me shiver. It ended up being a peice of cake though. My fiancé even filmed it (weirdo).

I still am supposed to not shower for another day. (For those of you keeping track, that will actually be 9 days without a shower- ick!!!). I am still super restricted as far as my arm movements go, and I am still wearing this band and granny bra.

I will be returning to work on Monday. I am a little scared about this. I obviously still don't feel "normal" and I clearly am not totally healed... I just don't want to mess this up again.

All in all though, it is looking up. I know this will all be past me in due time.

Happy healing to all my other ladies!

Awesome!!!You do look great!!!
The girls look awesome! Glad to see ur doing well! Best of luck with work on monday.
Thank you!!

Tell me this doesn't look messed up

Today I took off my bra to get in the shower (finally!!) and my left Brest is totally misshaped. It seems subtle in the picture but in the mirror the difference is drastic. So in on my left side (the one furthest from the puppy) can you see how the left Brest isn't round at the bottom? I am not sure if this is something to be worried about (but of course I am worried anyway). Can any of you shed some light on this??

I think you look gorgeous! Im sure the boob will soften up and return to its normal shape. I hope that your recovery will now be problem free! Thinking of you xxx
Omg you look amazing!!! Congrats

Not much to update

Things are about the same with me, still wearing the strap (ugh!) and still waiting on the left boob to catch back up with the right.

My PS recommended taking the underwire out of the left side of my bra to make sure that nothing is hindering it from dropping. I am hoping that will do the trick. I can never quite capture it in a picture but the left side is definitely more bulged up at the top.
I wish there was some kind of trick to get it back on track with the right side.

That's all for now. Hope you all are well!

First you look awesome! Just an idea try squeezing the top of your breast around the implant down ... hold 30 seconds ... At one point I was doing that to bring left down.
Thanks! These are the things I was curious about. I feel like there is more I could be doing to speed this up. Thanks for the tip!!
Hello! I just wanted to stop by and give you a big thank you!! Because of you posting your hematoma story I knew exactly what was happening to me yesterday while driving my car. I had the Charlie horse feeling across the top of my chest and instant swelling. With in 10 mins my right breast has swelled to twice the size of my left breast. My PS is 2 hrs away from me so my Husband had to rush me there and I had re surgery to stop the bleeder and clean out the area with antibiotic solution. They also washed my implant and then put it back in. I also have the drain, was hoping it would come out today but they decided to leave it in for another day at least. It might come out tomorrow or Friday. Again, I just wanted to say thank you and I hope you're healing well.

Picture

It's looking so much better. Yay! It will catch up. You'll see. Hang in there.
Thank you! Yes I am definitely feeling more optimistic, but patience does not come easily for me. It's all a waiting game. Thanks!

3 weeks post hematoma

Hello ladies! I just looked at the calendar and realized its been 3 weeks since my hematoma. (An over a month since my first surgery)Can this be true? This time has flown.

I am feeling a lot better. Other than the fact that the left side is still pretty swollen, I feel back to normal. My right side is feeling completely natural at this point. I mean, sometimes it still gets a little stuff, but for the most part it moves and feels physically like a natural boob would (not that I have much experience with large natural boobs). Also my right arm feels 100%, I feel like I can move it and lift things to the same ability I could before surgery (although I Feel like I COULD do these things, I haven't been. I am trying to be extra obedient).

Things I miss doing:
Stretching my arms up in the morning
Sleeping on my side/ cuddling with my man
Picking up my puppy
Carrying my purse
Wearing a non-button up shirt
Driving my car
Shaving my underarms
Wearing a low-cut shirt (without a huge electric strap showing
Doing my hair
Exercising
Wearing a non-grandma bra

^that was probably not productive. I should focus on the positives, but lets just say I have more appreciation for the little things I was able to do previously. Side note, notice that sex was not on that list. I had to break that rule. I just couldn't take it.

Time has flown but, it needs to fly a little faster. I have so many things coming up in the near future ( aka, being a bridesmaid in 2 weddings, attending several others, and having to be be photographed for my own). It would be nice to be looking and feeling my best during these events. But I will take it in stride and continue to try to convince my body that it is healed.

Thank you ladies for your support. I love reading all of your stories. Have a great day

I'm so happy you are feeling better! There is light and it's already coming thru! :) I can't wait to hear you're 100% but even with the complication you'd still not be a 100% so ... it only gets better now!!! All the best.
Thank you! I definitely feel I'm gettin there!
You look really really great (especially for all they you've been through)!! Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out! Xoxo

So, I will have another appointment with my PS tomorrow. I am really eager to see what he says.

I am feeling better, just wishing my left side could feel as good as my right. As I mention in my last post, my right side is really doing great. I didn't expect I to be so jiggly and soft so quickly. I am in love! Sometimes I think they could be bigger (mainly after looking at this site) but realistically I think they are perfectly what I wanted. I liked kind of small boobs, just not as small as I had previously (because I had nothing!). For me, i think smaller boobs help me look a bit thinner. So I am feeling super confident that this is the best size I could have gone with.

In other news, this weekend I went to the state fair of Texas. If you are bor familiar with the texas state fair all you need to know is that there is a ton of food and all of it is fried. It's a competition to see who can come up with the most ridiculous gluttonous fried concoction. We are talking everything from fried candy bars, to fried bacon, fried butter, fried coke and lemonade, even a fried thanksgiving dinner! It's bizarre. But, naturally, I had to partake.
I kid you not, I ate all of the following things in one afternoon...
-turkey leg (not fried but gigantic)
-corn on the cob (also not fried but very buttery)
- fried s'mores
-fried chocolate chip burrito (cho. Chip cookie sought in a tortilla and fried)
- fried red velvet cupcake

Needless to say, that ridiculous feast, along with the fact that I haven't been able to work out for a month has left me feeling quite large. I was hoping to get my arms all nice and toned for my wedding. They are really going in the opposite direction. Oops.

I took some pictures tonight. Please disregard the shiny boobs, I started putting coco butter oil stuff on them.

Have a great night!

Forgot one!

They look amazing!!! What a relief, huh? :)

Oh I forgot to mention the best part!

So today my fiancé took me out shopping,since I am still not driving, and I desperately need a dress for a friends wedding this weekend.

This was no easy task! But I managed to find a dress that had this keyhole neckline, which was perfect because I could still manage to wear my granny bra and elastic strap underneath (like a good girl) while still getting a little peak of cleavage. Plus, the rest of the dress fit like a glove, a very flattering glove! Even though I am feeling pudgy, this dress made it all go away (add a pair of spanx and I will be killing it!)

Anyway, the point of the story is when I came out to show my fiancé, he said, "wow!! Is that all you?!, no padding?"
Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!! Yes!! It was all me!!!
After years of seeing me in mega padded bombshell bras, and other stuffed contraptions, for the first time, he saw my figure and it was all me!
I can not describe how vindicated I felt. This is exactly why I wanted this, this is why it's all worth it. This was the moment. This is what I had always longed for. And it was perfect.

You may wonder how I have had these things for a month and not already has this moment...but mind you, I have pretty much been wearing pajamas, ill fitting button up shirts, and hoodies.

This was the very first time either of us really got to see my new curves. The first time I have filled out a dress properly- without having to figure out how many socks it will take.

I am walking on a cloud!

Ahhhhh YAY!
What a great moment! Thanks for sharing!!
Yes! Thank you! Getting better everyday!

I'm a free woman!!!

Feeling so liberated!!
Doctors visit went great! He said no more strap!!! Plus, I can do things, like workout and drive and sleep laying down.
This is fantastic news!

He said the left side is still more firm than what he would like, so I will now be doing some "massaging" basically jamming the implant down as hard as I possibly can for 1 minute 2 times a day. Easy.
Plus I feel a bit ahead of the game because I had been kind of doing this on my own. Not nearly to the same degree of force, but I had figured that if the idea of the band was to push my implant down, than using my hands to apply some extra pressure couldn't hurt. Now it turns out I am supposed to be doing this (but much more aggressively).
Also, I am switching from the granny bra back to the original post op bra, which is kind of like wearing nothing. Also easy.

I feel like the world is full of possibilities! I can't wait to sleep laying down, drive my car, Get some excerisce going, Wear a shirt that doesn't button up, Wash my own hair! Oh boy. I cant wait to get to it!

What a happy day, I'm so glad it's here!

Yay! I'm so happy for you! :D
Thank you!
Woo hoo! Such a great update! Go get it, girl!!

Good morning

Just read your last few updates!! I'm so happy for you girl!! You've been thru a lot and I'm glad you had your moment that made it all worth it! Happy healing girl! :)
Wow.This picture is awesome!!!
I'm with luvmyhuskies! Awesome!

Little black dress

Pictures oh the dress I mentioned a few days ago. I wore it to my friends wedding and I couldn't have been more confident!! Finally filled it out with no padding!
I did have to be careful not to life my arms though, my scars are still a bit scary looking.

What a difference 2 days make

My incisions are a lot less scary today

You are so hilarious! What a good read :) best of luck! And I think they are the perfect size, I want smaller ones too so totally understand. They look perfectly in proportion for you and like you said, slimming.
Thank you! I am pretty happy with the size. Plus If I ever want them to be gigantic looking, at least I already know all the tricks to bra stuffing. Lol! But I am glad that I am not stuck with huge boobs all the time.

6weeks post op/ 4 weeks post hematoma

Hello all!
Just wanted to add some quick photos. Things are going really well. My left (hematoma) side is still being stubborn with softening up and dropping down. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with it if I didn't already know how awesome my right side is. The right side gets more an more natural every day. It's super soft and giggles when I brush my teeth. Lol.
What's weird is how sometimes my boobs can be really soft and other times they seem really hard and stiff. I did some stretching/light yoga the other day and noticed they were really soft after that, and times that I have a busy or stressful day they get really hard. So strange.

I have other great news! So I am still required to wear the post op bra, but while I was out at the mall I figured it couldn't hurt to get measured at Victoria's Secret. And... Drumroll..... I'm a 34DD. I sure do love the sound of that! Plus, being in a real bra made them look way bigger and better than I've been swim in this postop bra I've been in. What a difference a bra makes!!

Also, my fiancé and I took our engagement pictures this weekend. I wore this little dress with no bra that really made the girls look nice (hopefully not too va-va-voom!).

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Wow you are looking great. I havent gone bra shopping yet. Just wearing my ugly post op bra. But the boobies definitely look so much better in a nice bra!
Thanks! I just happened to be there so I figured, "why not?". And it was totally worth it! I was shocked how much difference a real bra can make. Although its kind of sad that I still have to keep wearing this terrible post op bra. At least I know they will look awesome someday!!
You look fantastic in that bra! Can't believe it's not even underwired, your shape and size are beaut!

It's getting better all the time..

Things are going slowly but surely. Not much at all to undate.. Just some pictures.

Mixed feelings

So recently I have been feeling a little less optimistic about this left side. I am not sad. I still think it looks great and I think I could be happy if it stys this way.
So I am not saying I am disappointed, I am just saying... I don't think all these pills and pushing and straps and special bras are going to ever accomplish anything.

My PS has me on a new antibiotic and an anti inflammatory, and I am also doing supposed to push my left implant down for 1 minute twice a day. All in hopes that it will soften and drop. Last night I confirmed what I had felt all along, when I am pushing on the implant it is not moving downward at all. It's like it hits a brick wall at the bottom of my breast. No matter how hard I push, the implant just bulges out further around the middle, but it never moves past that hard solid cotton area. I tried taking a picture to demonstrate.

Have any of you ladies experienced this with your "massages"? My right side is already so soft that I can move it up and down with ease, but maybe this is normal in the beginning stages of massaging? Maybe it's just supposed to be a very subtle movement?

Like I mentioned, I still like the way it looks, and the lopsidedness doesn't even bother me too much because in a bra or bathing suit I could lift my right side to the same level. What bothers me though is that I am getting more concerned that this is capsular contracture, or a permanent problem that is only going to get worse. I also hate the thought that it may be stiff forever. For now I am trying not to think of that. I am trying to stay hopeful. But it's getting tricky.

Did your PS say it's still too early in the healing process to judge the final outcome? I'm thinking your other breast will soften up more in time. How is the massaging going? Any more changes this past week?

Yeah, my PS is still hopeful that we can correct this. We are trying everything (massaging, anti inflammatory pills, and antibiotics). It does seem to be much softer at times, but it's so hard to huge because other times it still gets very stiff. I do see it overall "dropping" which is a good sign. I will need to take some pictures and update soon. Thanks!!

Will look forward to your update and photos soon. Hoping all the techniques come together and you gradually drop more!

The dress that started it all..

Okay, I can't say "started it all" because I have wanted boobs FOREVER, but it was the night I tried to wear this dress that I finally decided to take action. It was also the night my fiancé understood why.
I Loved this dress, but when I tried to wear it it was a disaster. I tried everything to find a way to stuff boobs in there. I was using duct tape, weird sticky bras, safety pins -anything- to make it look like I somewhat had boobs under there. I ended up wearing the dress with my bombshell bra and pinning the front together enough to cover the bra. Basically, defeating the whole purpose of the thing (and making me self concious the entire night).

So here I am today. Exactly what I wanted! I have spent so much time stressing over the tiniest imperfections, that I haven't been able to fully appreciate the fact that I HAVE BOOBS!!!!!! It's glorious. What I have always wanted. I absolutely love them. I feel sexy constantly. Plus I can wear saucy little dresses without a bra! Hallelujah!

This is the end of being stressed over a small little difference. Even if the left side never drops, I am worlds above where I started.

Gorgeous!!! I can only wish! After everything you've been through....you deserve it!
Aw! Thank you!
Wow!!!! Youre an absolute knock out in that dress! Where is the like button on here? Lol ;)

Just some fun

It's nice to go to work and think "dang my rack looks good". Just had to stealthily take a picture. :)

Hi! Your boobs look great!!! I am flying to another State to get my surgery.... what should I pack as far as types of shirts? (all button ups?)
I am so sorry I just saw this! But yes! I lived in big baggy button ups. For home I had a great Victoria secret nighty thing that was so soft and comfy (I put a picture of it on here somewhere). If I had to leave the house if wear a zip up hoodie and Once I had to return to work I still only wore those flowy, almost sheer button up shirts that are popular. I have seen some girls wear tank tops days after surgery but since I did the transax I couldn't get anything over my head for quite some time. Buttons were a lifesaver!
It's okay! Thanks for the reply, super helpful!

Three months post op (from 1st surgery)

So happy to see your breasts settled in with wonderful symmetry! Thank you for the updated photos...you look fantastic!

Your boobs and your body look incredibly ! What size bra are you ? Im torn with size too my surgeon recommended 375 but said he could fit and do 400 cc if I wanted. Hmmm no idea what to do. Im an A cup atm and like you felt .. I dont want to end up too large ! XX
Thank you!! You're so sweet. Sorry I took forever to respond. But I ended up being a 34dd. I debated A LOT about 375 or 400 before and even after surgery. I don't think that 400 would be that much bigger, so I think it would look good either way. Although for me, I didn't want big boobs at all. So I think the 375 is perfect on my frame because it still is on the smaller side.

Totally 100% worth it!!

I apologize for being so absent recently. I've been wedding planning mostly and my boobs are doing just great so there is never much to update about.
Today though, I decided I needed to reiterate how completely worth it I think this surgery was.

Sometimes I think "man, it would be nice to have that $6000+ back..." But not as nice as having boobs! I am telling you, my life is so changed. I was always confident that this is what I wanted but I never knew what a sense of relief I would feel at this point. I feel so complete. I don't have to hide anymore. It's so wonderful. So for anyone having doubts, I can't say what is right for you, but if you know it's what you want then go for it!

Your results are great. ..well you be posting Any more pictures soon i think we'd like to see ur 5 month post op... You're on my wish Boobs...(:
Thank you so much! I will put another update today! :)
Great review and you look awesome, boobs and body! Hope you a had a wonderful wedding :)

5 months! (Sorry it's been so long!)

Hello ladies!!
I feel bad for not updating as much recently, but there isn't too much to update.

A while back I posted about buying a new bra... It turns out that was a no-no. I got in big trouble from my PS. So I am back wearing a granny bra. It wouldn't be so bad except that my 34DD boobs (according to Victoria secret) are crammed into a 34C bra. The idea is to keep my right side from dropping too low. In the mean time a small bra makes for small looking boobs under a shirt, but I suppose it's a small sacrifice. I know what's truly there, and I still show off when necessary. :)

Other than that, it's really hard to believe that all of this transformation has happened in only 5 months. I'll be honest ladies, it seems like forever! I feel like I have been through so much and now I'm back to normal all in 5 months!

I am also still waiting for these scars to fade more. My wedding is in August (6 months) , so hopefully by then they will be barely noticeable. Fingers crossed.

That's about it. I feel totally back to normally, well better than normal! There is no explaining the satisfaction and fulfillment I feel knowing I have boobs!! :) seriously though.

I hope you are all feeling great, and staying warm!

So glad to see you are doing great! Your results look beautiful, ESP love your new year boobage! Hotness! And I agree with you, no words can describe the fulfillment of finally having lovely boobs!
Thank you for your continued updates between wedding planning! We love to hear how you're doing...even your wedding plans. I'm assuming we'll get a sneak peek of your wedding dress "look?" Okay, maybe not, but definitely after the wedding. BTW, I absolutely love your New Year's boobage photo and dress. Very cute!
Yes! I'll have to let you ladies see the dress! Once I get a little more worked out with the wedding I'm sure I'll be posting all kinds of stuff. Thanks for all your support!

6 months post!

Ladies! It's almost bikini season, I am so excited (there's something women don't say too often). I can't express enough how incredible it feels. I feel complete! And what a difference this makes in a bikini!

Hi, I was wondering.. do you have recent photos of your under arm scars? I was asking because I recently got my breast done, an my incision site looks really bad and I'm afraid it's going to look ugly after it heals. I was curious as to what yours look like now. :) thanks
Yeah, let me upload that now! I was worried too. They take a long time but they're starting to fade more and more.
WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOO LADY! Enjoy sweetheart!

Incision update

...let's try that again

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Wedding dress and waist training?

Hello! So I've been super busy with wedding stuff (obviously). It's only 3 months away now!

I found this new thing online while searching for undergarments for my wedding dress. Have any of you ever heard of waist training, or corset training? The idea is that you wear a corset often, like 8hrs a day, and it will eventually make your wait smaller (since it's so used to being smushed in). I found a cheap ($8) corset online and thought I'd give it a shot.
So I also added some pictures of the corset I bought, and my first day wearing it. It's only been about 2 hours, but so far so good. :)

Also, I finally put a picture of my wedding dress!! It's from when I fist tried it on , and before I had my boobs, so it's completely the wrong size and I am holding it on myself, but you'll get the idea.

Also, my boobs are great! No complaints. Oh wait. I have run into one "big boob problem" . Boob sweat! Here in Texas it is already 90 degrees, and I have found I sweat between my boobs, which then causes me to break out. Yuck! I need to find a solution to that. Any ideas?

Happy healing everyone! Hope you're enjoying your girls :)

Hi ThatTXgirl, thank you so much for sharing your journey, your girls look amazing! I am Day 5 post-op, I also got 375cc round hp subfascial placement. I am having very bad bloating and swelling on my abdominal, I don't have problems go to no.2, my swelling is hurt to touch, I am 4 inches bigger and I look so fat and out of shape, it really bothering me and upsetting, I was wondering how long did it take for your bloating completely gone?
Congrats on your surgery!! I think it only lasted for about 5-7 days before the bloating went away. That was truly the worst part for me. But it is soooo worth it. Thanks for reading!!
I've heard of using the corset thing to make ur waist smaller..idk if it really works! But it gives you a great hr glass figure..keep wearing it and tell us if it works! Your dress looks great! And ur wedding is coming up so soon!

Tan boobs!

So, there has been less and less for me to update about. Everything is so good, with my boobs especially. They feel so natural, and look so natural. I can go without a bra, even in public, and look totally normal.
I also had someone ask me recently if I can lay on my side or stomach, Yes! At this point I can lay however I want and feel fine.
In fact, it's better than before! I was tanning, laying on my stomach and I noticed my boobs kind of prop my upper body up enough to where I can rest my forehead down flat without amushing my face. (Does that make sense). In the past my chest layers so flat on the ground that there was no way to face straight down. Is have to lift my chin and it was a mess.

So anyway, today I got a spray tan, and while it's still a little severe (I haven't showered yet to get the orangey look off)... I think the boobs look even better all tanned!! So I took some pictures :)

It was so refreshing reading your posts. It was like I was being spoken to because many of your initial concerns and fears are similar to what I am going through right now, so it was comforting and made all the fear voices in my head quite down. Plus, your words gave me a chance to reflect and remember why I am getting an augmentation. I'm envious that you could have so much time off. I'll only get 5 days. Awesomeness! Well, your words were inspiring and your talk on feminism was also inspiring. Thank you and enjoy your higher self!
Thanks!!! I am so glad I can lend some reassurance. This site was so great while I was going through everything. I loved reading from other ladies and writing was therepudic as well. Thanks for your kindness!
Thank you for sharing your story! You look great! I have a BA scheduled with Dr. Strock March 9th. It's so far away, but I wanted to wait until I turn 22 to get the highly cohesive silicone (gummy bear) implants. Are your implants smooth silicone or the gummy bear cohesive kind? I feel very torn between the two. He told me the cohesive (gummy bear) ones would be best for me (they don't move around as much). But for some reason, I can't decide between the smooth silicone or the cohesive ones. Any suggestions?

Just some wedding pictures

I couldn't help but share. A few pictures of boobs in my dress. :)

Dangit your wedding pictures didn't post!! :(
Yeah, it's so weird, it won't let me upload them at all. Maybe the file size?? Hmm..
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I have been impressed by Dr. Strock, as well as his office staff. He came highly recommended by my friend who had her BA with Dr. Strock. He has a very impressive list of credentials, appearing on Oprah and in many medical journals and magazines. Also, Dr, Strock is one of few doctors that is extremely comfortable with the transax, incision. When I went to my consultation he had just returned from training other doctors on this approach. Not to mention, every before and after picture is perfect. Considering all of this, I trust him entirely. He is very brief and direct in conversations and may come off a little harsh, but I appreciate his straight forward approach. His patient coordinator, Elena, is also a gem -so sweet. It was so easy to talk to her, When speaking with her, it feels like you are speaking with a friend. When I scheduled my surgery, she seemed genuinely excited for me. Alexx, who runs the front desk is also great. She always remembers everyone and is very enthusiastic and kind. I would recommend Dr. Strock to anyone in the DFW area, You will not be disappointed!