2 Months Post Op SO HAPPY! - Fort Worth, TX

I had never though about getting breast implants...

I had never though about getting breast implants until after I had a baby and breast fed for awhile. My boobs looked like deflated balloons with stretch marks! I was still the same size as I was pre-pregnancy, 34B, but they looked completely different. I went to see Dr. Lavine in Fort Worth in April. Everyone was so kind and understanding. It was not at all awkward like I thought it would be. I decided to have the surgery and at first requested saline but then later changed my mind. I decided on silicone even though it was more expensive. So glad I did! I wanted to go from a 34B to a D cup.

The surgery itself was easy. I've had a few surgeries in my life and this was by far the easiest. There was some pain afterwards but nothing too bad. He used Silicone Smooth Round Moderate Plus with 425cc in each breast. The incisions are underneath the breast. I can still see the scars right now but I know that they will fade so it's not a big deal.

It took over a month before the implants settled into the right place. At first, they WILL look too high but that is normal and you shouldn't panic! It just takes time. I actually ended up being a 34DD! Never in my life did I think I would have double d's!! It also significantly improved the look of my stretch marks. I guess it just kind of filled them out so that they don't look so deep. Just an added bonus!

It has done a lot to help improve my self confidence. I no longer dread going out in public. I am so happy that I made this decision and strongly recommend Dr. Lavine in Fort Worth, TX to anyone who is close to that area. He is worth traveling to see.

Hope this helps!

still numb 7 months out :(

Overall I am still very happy with the surgery BUT it has been about 7 months and the under part of my breasts are still completely numb. My left nipple has probably 75% feeling although it is more pain than anything else. My right nipple probably only has about 15% feeling/tingling pain. I REALLY hope that the feeling comes back... I am hoping to have another baby in the future and I cannot imagine breast feeding with this type of nipple pain.

I have another concern about pregnancy as well. My implants are pretty large... how will my skin have room to stretch with pregnancy if they are already pretty full? I REALLY don't want stretch marks on the top of my breasts. That is pretty much the only place on my body that isn't badly marked. Should I get the implants taken out before pregnancy??

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing!

Looking good!!! Thx for the photos (especially the 1 week/6 week post op good to know they don't stay that high)
My husband was able to stay with me for several days. The first night was pretty painful. Once I laid down in bed, I couldn't get up. You don't realize how much you rely on your chest muscles until they hurt. After that night, I really didn't have much pain at all. I still have a lot of numbness right now but I know that is normal. Overall, I am very happy with the surgery.

Congratulations! You look wonderful! So happy to hear of your confidence and satisfaction with your results. Thank you for sharing your explanation and photos that clearly show how the implants need to settle in. Many women are rather surprised and worried the first week post op that their implants won't drop. Did you have someone to help you the first few days of your recovery...and with your child? Thanks again for sharing!

They look beautiful
Omg you look gorgeous!!!:) wow I hope to have great results like you! Thanks for sharing your story! Im Having a BA June 27th! Still Can't believe it! Congrats!