Biggest Fear is That It's Just a Dream! - Fort Worth, TX

I am 5'5, 135 lbs and 31 years old. I am a...

I am 5'5, 135 lbs and 31 years old. I am a mother of two boys and have married 6 years. I'm a very modest person and have always been very insecure about my breast! I didn't even breast feed my babies, just not something I wanted to do. So I can't blame my little boobs on that. I'm a 32A and barely that!! They are nice but just too small. I've wanted breast implants for about ten years now. With the support of my husband I'm finally getting breast implants!!!!

I did lots of research and just knew I wanted to do saline and 350 - 375CC. Well, that all changed when we went to the doctor. Almost immediately he suggested silicone and 400-450CC. He then called his nurse in and she said 350-400CC silicone. After a long disscussion we chose 425CC silicone. I am nervous about the silicone but since I don't have any body fat I think it's best. I've heard the saline ripple really bad. Anybody come across this before? Silicone also has a more natural look and feel but with it's history I am nervous. I think I'm just nervous about the whole thing!! Xanax anyone???

Ok I am 9 days away and sooooo excited!!! I have...

Ok I am 9 days away and sooooo excited!!! I have officialy started nesting! Which I thought was super weird but after reading some stories on here it's perfectly normal! Closets and everything are geting cleaned out. Packing awy winter clothes and then going to was sheets and scrub down the house the weekend before.

I am still really concerned that I picked the wrong size. Afraid to be too big, but coming from a 34A... anything is going to be big. I keep staring at the calendar ... I guess in hopes it will make time fly. My stomach ia already in knots. Can't even imagine what it'll be like the day before.
;

Three days to go!!!!!! My nesting has finally come...

Three days to go!!!!!! My nesting has finally come to an end and the house is clean. My husband even cleaned my car for me. I highlighted and cut my hair, waxed my eyebrows and had my toenails polished. I am ready for the arrival of the twins!! I have my button-up pajamas, extra pillows and prescriptions filled. Can't think of anything else to do except sit and wait.

Well ladies, I am 4 days postop! I'm not sure how...

Well ladies, I am 4 days postop! I'm not sure how some women get up and get out of the house on the second day... not me!!! I don't handle pain very well and this was painful. As soon as I woke up the pressure was bad. They gave me two doses of pain meds in my IV and a pain pill. I went home shortly after so I could take my muscle relaxer and get in bed. I didn't even think of how the pain would be when you get up and go to the bathroom. Gravity was not my friend! By the third day I was able to get out of bed myself and go to the bathroom. My mom and husband keep telling me to get up and walk around several times a day so I could get use to it. I started that today but I get really weak and lightheaded. My boobs do look good so far. Curious to see what they look like when the swelling goes away. I'll post pics soon.

This sucks!!!! I am so uncomfortable from the...

This sucks!!!! I am so uncomfortable from the tape, stitches and swelling. I am an emotional rollercoaster and want to be myself again. I can't pick up my boys or cuddle with them. From reading other stories this is normal but when does it start to get better????
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry your in so much pain :( by day 4 I was pain free and off meds. I would suggest when ur sitting down have someone push ur back up instead of trying to sit up yourself thats what I did. dont open anything you have to pull or push to hard. I used my foot to flush the toilet. Yesterday I just kicked the heck out of my car door to close it and I have someone open the door for me. My arms are still sore did armpit insicions im 1 week post today :) still have tightness but I'm not really using my meds just ice. and it works wonders. wear clothes u can pull up and zip up button up instead of pull over. Do very little. But make sure are walking around the house a bit. I barely did anything still am. If I go to visit friends I just sit on the couch. I'm a dancer and I'm bored I wanna go back to work. I hated my friends went out the last weekend and I couldnt go almost cried. My neice is about 16 months and wants me to pick her up and I can't so shes been mad at me for awhile lol. But it gets easier. Have ppl come to u and chaffuer u thats what I'm doing lol. I have really good friends they have been doing alot for me. Stay postive! you have boobs you are sexy and you know it. This ur dream not ur nightmare. Good things are hard to come by and pain is only temporary. If you can birth children u can have boobies. I'm scared to death of pregancy I salute all moms. Ur boobs were bigger than mine pre op :) u had juicy a's lol
Congrats on your new boobies ! Hope you are feeling better today . It gets better every day .
Kmd I'm obviously on drugs, just realized this is your site lol! Yes we have a lot in common. I got 375 and 400. Very proportional and could have gone slightly bigger but I'm very happy with what he gave me(it was even a little more than I thought but I'm glad I just trusted him) I have to say your before pics are way better than mine lol! Mine were bad!! So pretty now. Have a good night imngonna hit some sleep :)
Oh and btw: emotional roller coaster is totally normal! I to a full paper about it from my PS, I will try to take a pic and send it tomorrow it's actually very true yet funny! We will get through this and snuggle our boys soon :)
hey xraymommy how are you? Things have finally got much better here so I wanted to check on you.
Hey! I'm doing great too! The left is the evil one and ivebhad a lot of nerve pain, but each day is getting better and better! I'm very happy with how they turned out. I've been spending too much on new clothes :)
Thx for thinking of me! I've been wondering about you also :)
Awww. Just saw your sweet ladies posts and thank you so much for the reassurance. Its nice having others understand the process aNd have someone at the same stage, size, life stage, etc. i am one week post surgery today and have my post op one wk appt tomorrow! My husband works 24 hr shifts and today was his first day back. I feel I did great being that I kept my kids entertained today and got my hair done ( it was out of shape so now I feel better in that regard as well) lots of play dates today and i laid on my friends couch with frozen peas (lol she wont tell her husband their future dinner was under my shirt) haha! I went all day without meds but then after kids are in bed I gave in and took a Vicodin and Valium. It's funny I have only had pressure and no pain until a few days ago. Now my crease incision and nipples are so tender! The numbness is luckily going away. Aleslie and kmd I'll pull u up and see how you are doing! Thx for posting and seriously making my day! I'll update after my appt tomorrow :) oh and living in az is amazing most of the time but sweating with boob sutures sucks! Lol
Xraymommy Im also frustrated. I miss sleeping on my side and tummy. I miss being active. I hate that my boobs are still high and hard but everyone said I need to be patient so that's what I'm doing :) I just can't wait for the implants to drop and feel soft and can't wait to feel normal again.
aleslie07, i miss ALL those things too. I didn't realize it would be this hard. I hope things get better for you. Keep me posted!
I can't seem to pull up your profile. Is it still up?
I feel your frustration! I am 5 days post and am so exhausted! I felt great in the beginning... What happened?! Lol I'm ready to be off meds but feel I need them
Still to relax the muscle. I'm ready to be a mom again especially since my kids are now on summer break and want entertainment ;) hoping to get back to my old self again soon!
xraymommy, we have so much in commom!!! We both have two boys, we are about the same height, weight, both were A cups and went silicone under the muscle. I think our cc's were even about the same lol. You've also been a supportor of mine from the begining and I appreciate it! It's nice to know I'm not alone on these feelings! I went to my one week post-op and got my tape and stitches taken off! what a relief! She also explained the reason I am having so much pressure and discomfort at the bottom is because my implant is trying to push down and not out. I had to go get a heavy duty (expensive) sports bra and wear it 24/7. Talk about uncomfortable, but I have to support this $5600 investment. So that helps me understand why I felt so much pressure. how are you feeling? Any better? What day did you have your surgery? I think we might of had them the same day lol
SO ENCOURAGING! Glad you're good :)
Thanks! And I know everyone's pain threshold is different so I think I got really lucky. I am also a health freak and prepared my body one month before by eating completely unprocessed foods. I felt great going into surgery after the detox and I think that has helped a lot. Sounds weird but...it seems to have worked for me. I was so afraid of going too big also...but my doc examined to me that since I have hardly nothing he knew what would still look natural and proportionate. He used sizes in the or and I am very pleased with his choice! Ok I swear I will go up and post pics! Take care everyone!
I am not even 24 hours post op and I feel amazing! The posts on here about pain had me nervous too, but with a good attitude and staying up on meds I feel great. Pressure is the worst but not much pain. Valium and frozen peas and u will be golden! We just had my post op and they look great. I too was a negative 32 A and got 375 and 400 silicone under muscle crease incision to be a full c. I wanted natural looking and am very pleased with the whole process! Don't. E too nervous it will be great! I will post more and pics on my site when I go up to my pc. Hard to type on this little phone! :)
Glad you feel great! thanks for sharing ;-) I'll check your site out.
Can't wait to hear how your surgery went!
So excited for you! Keep us posted on how it goes :)
Thanks! I'll post my update soon.
I'm 6 days post op and I think u will be just fine at 400-450ccs. It sounds bigger than it looks. I'm 5'2" 118lbs 32aa 28 ribcage. I have silicone 450ccs and I love them. The pain was worst on the first 2 days now I'm OK just waiting to drop and fluff. This is one of my best decisions that I made for myself. I'm so excited for u all!!! Yayy boobs!
thanks for sharing! Did you have doubts about going with the silicone?
I'm 7 days post op even though the pain is not as bad I'm still having pain when I move around. I also went with 450 cc silicone and I'm almost exactly your size. My implants are still very high almost rectangular in shape when u look at the side profile. I also get tired very easily. I'm starting to regret getting boobs because of the pain and I'm not loving how it looks right now. Are you completely pain free??? Also in the morning it feels hard as a rock and my back hurts...is this normal??
I think my back has hurt worse than anything, frustrating huh? The doc said that's normal. Did u get Valium? That and frozen peas have made me feel amazing! Good luck with the rest of your recovery :)
Don't regret it!!! Just give it time and you'll enjoy them. I am 4 days postop and still uncomfortable. I'm not having pain just pressure. I watched lots of videos on Youtube so i expected the massive rectangle box lol! Try to find "Healing Stages of Breast augmentation" and you'll see that you're normal. It is very hard not being able to do anything for myself.