58 Year Old,used Dr.Kunkel Before. - Fort Worth, TX

I had breast implants but they started getting...

I had breast implants but they started getting hard which caused them to not look even. I also wanted to get larger implants. I liked the size I looked with a bra on, but I wanted that fullness when not wearing a bra. Dr. Kunkel listened to everything I said & he gave me exactly what I wanted! Very happy! There were no surprises. He told me I wouldn't like the drains & I didn't . My surgery was on a Friday and the drains weren't removed until Monday (week), so I had them 10 days! I dreaded having them removed because I thought it would be painful, but it wasn't. It did hurt to have my stitches removed because they were removed the same day as my drains & my skin had really stuck to the stitches, but it wasn't horrible. I never took any pain medicine that I had filled, only Advil. This was the first time I had drains & I didn't experience any swelling and very little bruising, so I think the drains were worth it! It's now 3 months later and I love the results & I 'd do it again with Dr.Kunkel & his staff.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I described all of this in my review.

Hello!! Do you mind sharing the size you were originally, how long you has that set in, what caused the hardness and what size you decided to change to? Are they under the muscle, and what is your weight and height? Thanks!! Lots of questions :-) It really helps me to pick the brain of someone who's been there, especially when we are close in age.
The set I had removed were Natrelle Silicone-style 410FX & were 360 g. I had them almost 6 years to the day of my new ones which are Natrelle Silicone-style 120 & are 500 cc. I don't think they are under the muscle. I'm 5 ft. 7 & weigh 120-125 lbs. Not sure what caused the hardness, could have been scar tissue.
Thanks for your information, Wow, with your stats I'll bet they look fabulous!! I know that I'm going to have the BA and TT yet still I ask question after question. I'll be glad when I stop obsessing over size, issues, will I need a new set one day, all that stuff!! You're a doll for answering, thanks again!!