58 Year Old,used Dr.Kunkel Before. - Fort Worth, TX

I had breast implants but they started getting...

I had breast implants but they started getting hard which caused them to not look even. I also wanted to get larger implants. I liked the size I looked with a bra on, but I wanted that fullness when not wearing a bra. Dr. Kunkel listened to everything I said & he gave me exactly what I wanted! Very happy! There were no surprises. He told me I wouldn't like the drains & I didn't . My surgery was on a Friday and the drains weren't removed until Monday (week), so I had them 10 days! I dreaded having them removed because I thought it would be painful, but it wasn't. It did hurt to have my stitches removed because they were removed the same day as my drains & my skin had really stuck to the stitches, but it wasn't horrible. I never took any pain medicine that I had filled, only Advil. This was the first time I had drains & I didn't experience any swelling and very little bruising, so I think the drains were worth it! It's now 3 months later and I love the results & I 'd do it again with Dr.Kunkel & his staff.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I described all of this in my review.