34 Year Old Mom In Need of New Boobs - Fort Worth, TX

I have 2 kids and breast fed them so I was not...

I have 2 kids and breast fed them so I was not happy with the changes in my breast. They had no fullness or cleavage. I had been thinking about getting implants for awhile and my husband offered to pay for them as a birthday present this year. My experience has been great and I am so happy with my results so far. I started as a 34 B and am now a 34C (full C). They are very proportional to my body now and I can't wait to go clothes and bra shopping. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Steele and his staff.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steele's staff is fantastic. Cindy, his patient coordinator, makes you feel so comfortable and is always available for questions. I chose Dr. Steele based on a friend's recommendation and I could not be more thrilled. He is very easy going and knowledgeable. He takes all the time that he needs with each patient to make them feel special. I will definitely be referring him to my friends for any plastic surgery.

Congratulations! Be sure to take the time to get professionally fitted for your new bras!