Continued Repair of Other Doc's Work -Fort Worth, TX

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

He is in practice with Dr Robert Anderson who was my first choice because of his excellent reputation--but he was months ahead in booking appts--I was able to see his associate Dr Steele immediately and am very very glad to have found him! I came into the office crying-my breasts were a mess and I was afraid to go back to the original surgeon. Dr Steele's revision was a complex and long procedure (8 1/2 hrs). The silver lining was he needed some fat for the reconstruction so a little lipo was performed a few months later to add filling to the breasts--very cool! An extremely thoughtful and caring practice--very personable and candid. I'll go straight back to him for any other needs I may have in the future! They are ahead of the curve! AND the Medispa is also very cool!! Check it out! I not only have much better more natural breasts-but a little more curve to go with it!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant Revision community.

8 hours huh I had a 4 hour surgery it was rough. What was wrong with them in the first place any before and after pictures?
Bad dr! get a reputable surgeon!!!! Sideways on one and backwards on the other.the dr had seen me within last 8 months--One was up to my collarbone--no pictures are necessary it was bad and very humiliating--thank God for dr Steele and his staff
Could I know the name of your last surgeon I live in texas and love to share story's. I understand bad surgeons, read my story. I had an 8 our to repair like 5 different problems in my chest because the implant slipped way down to far and went into the center of my chest.
Drs Robert Anderson and Matthew Steele in Fort worth and weatherford are awesome!!!!