I'm Looking For the Best Doctor in the DFW Area. Who Does Great Mini Tummy Tucks, Bbl, Lipo &' Breast Augmentations! - Fort Wort

I'm new to Texas, just moved here from NYC.....

I'm new to Texas, just moved here from NYC.. happily engaged a mom of three beautiful little girls ages 7 & 2 year old twins! I'm soon to be a personal trainer I'm very fit. 4"11-119 lbs just have a little twin skin left that i want gone on my abdomen-belly button area. Extra skin that is not cute! Plus I'm also a a cup wanting full c cups plus a little fat added ro my butt for a bbl. If yu know ANY doctors who can belp me PLEASE let me know i need some of the best doctors to choose from so far I've found one Dr. Sacha Obaid i keep hearing about him. Thanks alot god bless!

i need help. who i some of the best plastic surgeons in the Dallas-Fort Worth area?

I'm wanting a mini tummy tuck w/Brazilian butt lift or lipo of the abdomen with fat injections transferred to my butt (Brazilian butt lift) how much do yu all think this would cost? Not that much fat on my belly I'm only 4"11 & 119lbs hopefully not too much $$$ lol.. i just need a damn good doctor who has great work. Thanks stay blessed :)

Best doctors in Dallas Fort Worth area?

How much would lipo of the abdomen & fat injections of the butt (bbl) cost?

Change my mind about mini tummy tuck!

I was researching & changed my mind. I'm going to get lipo on my stomach & sides with a fat transfer to my butt (Brazilian butt lift) how much is the cost of that? Im not big at all just a mom of three with a little twin skin left that i want gone. I wonder if I'm a candidate for this procedure? I got two doctors so far..

Don't mind me I'm new here! Looking for BBL specialists in Dallas Fort Worth Tx area.

So i got a few answers back from doctors about a Brazilian butt lift &' lipo of the stomach & waist with fat transfer to buttocks. Don't know which one to get BUUUT i need some butt lift specialists thats very good in the Dallas-Fort Worth Tx area asap! Ladies help me out ne to Texas also.

Dr. Cortes Houston, Tx!

So i wa doinh some research & came across Dr. Cortes plus I've seen all his great reviews & videos on YouTube! I think I'm going to go to him even tho i have two other doctors in mind. I want lipo & a bbl i think he woll give me great results. Anybody went to him for a bbl? Let me know please.. thanks!

Brazilian butt lift.

Ok so I've been wanting a BBL for a while now. I'm new to RS &'so far i love this site :) i recently asked a question about the cost of a bbl in the DFW Tx area &' a few doctors answered me with great answers! Only thing is my fiãnce said i can get it for my birthday present.. only thing is how do the payment options go? I heard about financing &' a Groupon but only thing is how much do yu have to put down up front in order to get the surgery? Do i put half down or what.. plus how much is it a month? Monthly payments?

my wish pictures.

This is how i want my body. I'm not too far from it just need my little twin skin gone &' a little bit more booty :) !