Won't Spend the Money Again! - Fort Worth, TX

In the last two years I've tried both Juvederm...

In the last two years I've tried both Juvederm and Restylane. For the first two months after injections I look good and then the product starts to fade fast. I had Juvederm injected into the folds along my nose and mouth 5 months ago and it is completely gone now. The Juvederm and Restylane companies say their products produce long lasting effects up to 1 year. DON'T believe it! I'm through wasting my money!

I would like a chance to make it right as I do with all patients. I do inject over 20000 patients per year and there is a reason for that. I would say that my retentation rate is in the 90% and only occasionally do I hear comments such as yours. I am sorry you had a bad experience but would love another chance.

thanks
and best of luck!
Dallas Dermatologist

It seems the doctor injects so many women in one day that he's on a mission to make as much money as possible. Terrible bedside manner. Doctor never asked how I liked results, he was in too big a hurry to get to the next lady and left the room without so much as a word. I should have learned my lesson the first time around.