Got It, Love It - Fort Wayne, IN

I just has a liquid face lift two days ago. The...

I just has a liquid face lift two days ago. The doc used a topical cream to numb. He injected temples, cheeks, a bit under the corners of my mouth. I had two injection sites with tiny bruises. It was virtually painless, and I am a weenie. The results were instant and gratifying. I look younger, thought not in an unnatural way. The tiny bit of swelling is gone, and I am delighted. I did have under eye filler down three months ago, I think normally they would have done that too.
I was told it can last up to a year and a half. I am delighted with the results and would rccomend it to anyone wanting to Dresden their look. I was told to make suer the physician was qualified and had preformed many of these procedures. My doc passed all of those tests. I was in and out ofbthe office in 1 hour.

Three Rivers Dermatology

Hi vlwilson -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your liquid facelift story with us. I remember seeing this on "Dr. 90210" a few years ago and it looked very promising. I'm glad to hear it went well for you.