Radiesse Don't Worry the Bruising and Swelling Will Resolve - Fort Wayne, IN

I couldn't wait until my radiesse appt. In the...

I couldn't wait until my radiesse appt. In the past I had experimented with small amounts of juvaderm in my cheek area, lip line, and nasolabial folds. The max amount being 2 0.6 syringes at one time. I was always happy with my results and never experienced and bruising or downtime. My radiesse injections however left me with signifigant bruising and swelling to my eye area. I was horrified that this time I had gone to far and would live to regret my radiesse for the next year.

Rest assured it will improve. I had my injections 5 days ago and still have black eyes but the swelling is resolving and I am very pleased with the results. I think realistically you should allow for a week of social down time. I returned to work after 3 days, but would have taken a week off.

Yesterday my girl friend also had radiesse injections, she did not bruise at all and has significantly bruised in the past. So just be aware that each person responds differently. We both love are results and are pleased that they will last much longer than the other dermal fillers on the market.

Make sure you choose an experienced provider. Sometimes you get what you pay for.