51 Year Old Female with Fibromyalgia - Fort Wayne, IN

I will never do this again! It hurt way more than...

I will never do this again! It hurt way more than I was told. I'd rather give birth! The procedure wasn't the worst part. I had considerable swelling and numbness after. Was very concerned by this considering I was told this was rare. Never got a post-op call which was very disappointing. I'm a week out and still have some swelling and numbness. Very tender around the jawline. Even if result are great in 6 months it would not be worth the pain, risk, and potential damage. I feel like this procedure could definitely create problems Later on. The intense heat cannot be good on you nerves. I wish I would have don't more research. A I could kick myself for being so vain!

medical spa - Good interaction with the clinician. Not much explanation tho.

Girl- give it some time- you'll be pleased. Some people have a lower pain tolerance than others. I'm 3 weeks out, and I saw improvement after the 1st week- everyday getting more results. My chin is still numb- I can live with that.
That would have been my words from beginning to end.
What a shame for your experience but thanks for sharing and hope it improves for you.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  But please no kicking yourself.   You know where to come for education on any future procedures.  We can always help you here on RealSelf:)