One Week Post-treatment - Fort Wayne, IN

It will be one week tomorrow since my first...

It will be one week tomorrow since my first Liposonix treatment. I was given pain meds, but I think I should've taken them about 30-45 mins. beforehand to get the most benefit. It definitely hurt, but the nurse was very nice and we chatted the whole time. It was tolerable, but I was glad when they were finished. The next day I was sore; just like having an extreme ab workout. In the next couple days I had some swelling, which is gone now. The bruises showed up about 2 days afterward and are still there. I believe this is why I still feel tender in the treatment area; which was the whole front of my torso. I have not taken any pain meds post-treatment. We went out to dinner the night of, and to a big party with dancing and karaoke the night afterward! I am scheduled for a second treatment approx. 4 weeks after the first. I have no regrets booking 2 treatments and I am looking forward to getting it done again and seeing the cumulative results!

Fort Wayne General Surgeon

I heard about it on TV, then went to an open house at the Medical Spa to learn more.

Mossy, how has it gone since your initial treatment?
Are you having the second treatment done in the same area as your first? I too have a second treatment scheduled, 6 weeks from first treatment. After researching, it seems doing the second treatment so soon after the first may not be beneficial.