One Week Post-treatment - Fort Wayne, IN

It will be one week tomorrow since my first...

It will be one week tomorrow since my first Liposonix treatment. I was given pain meds, but I think I should've taken them about 30-45 mins. beforehand to get the most benefit. It definitely hurt, but the nurse was very nice and we chatted the whole time. It was tolerable, but I was glad when they were finished. The next day I was sore; just like having an extreme ab workout. In the next couple days I had some swelling, which is gone now. The bruises showed up about 2 days afterward and are still there. I believe this is why I still feel tender in the treatment area; which was the whole front of my torso. I have not taken any pain meds post-treatment. We went out to dinner the night of, and to a big party with dancing and karaoke the night afterward! I am scheduled for a second treatment approx. 4 weeks after the first. I have no regrets booking 2 treatments and I am looking forward to getting it done again and seeing the cumulative results!

Fort Wayne General Surgeon

I heard about it on TV, then went to an open house at the Medical Spa to learn more.