Wound Close to Ears - Fort Myers, FL

Of course this is major surgery had lots of...

Of course this is major surgery had lots of swelling lot of fluid behind left ear. Now have hole that will not heal two years later. I went to family doctor she put me on antibiotics.

Still not healed going to go to Lifestyle lift doctor tomorrow. Will update. I heard that there is 3 different glands in that area.

I went to the lifestyle doctor and they were so...

I went to the lifestyle doctor and they were so nice got me right in. My body is rejecting the stitches under the skin. The doctor said it would never heal and he needed to take them out so he got right to work numbed the area on both sides of face and removed the stiches. Right now it looks worse but he said that if it leaves a scar he would fix that. I'm on antibiotics and will go back to him in 3 months. He remove stiches in 3 places. One on one side and two on other side of face. I'm still very glad that I got it done but the facelift is painful to have done recovery is slow.

Love the youthfullness the surgery gave me back.

Dear Kissimmee68
I hope you know about the criminal investigation going on through the Attorney Generals office in Florida. All Attorney Generals should be notified as well the AMA, and all other protection agengies. How will they know if we don't tell them?
Hope you're doing better.
Best Regards,
2trusting
I had the surgery with Lifestyle about a month ago. Now I found this web side with all this stories, and If I would read this before I wouldnt go to do that surgery. When you are in that chair, feeling everything that they are doing with you, they was talking about what they are going to buy in Christmas, what they was going to do like they was doing surgery in an animal. Not even that because I know here they take a good care of animals. I still on pain and my turkey neck is not there but I have like an ugly rash where they cut me under my jaw. My lines around my mouth still there and that was a nightmare, that I want to wake up. Please do research before you going for something like this. I will like to go back that day and quit right there.After that surgery I never saw that Dr. again. I ask why he is not there to see me, the answer I recieved was thats the nurses job after surgery is done.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your story so far. Please let us know what the doctor says about the scarring.