14 Months Post Op - Fort Myers, FL

The staff was very pleasant and my pre-op meds...

The staff was very pleasant and my pre-op meds worked very well except for the laser treatment. That was very painful.

The first wk post op was comfortable but my face was very swollen and red and blistery.

I felt after 1 wk post op I looked very good. Seven days post op my sutures were removed and my chin incision opened up the next AM. I was very frightened. Dr D re-sutured and said we would leave them in for a few wks. I feel that this hurt my result. There was a lump under there for months. Now my scar is still big and visible. My skin is very loose again under the chin and I am sagging again. I still have very visible scars which I felt would disappear.

Am I better? Of course. But I thought the tightness would last a lot longer. I feel like I need a touch up but I cannot spend the money at this time. I just feel as if my result was not as good as others.

Look at the pre and post pictures posted all over the internet, even at the doctor's publicity cites. They look like you AND ME! That weird under the chin, neck rippling and banding. What is going on? And many people are "thrilled" with their results. What are they talking about? I look like you. P'd off!!!!!
Hi, sorry your results did not go as expected. Have you followed up with the facility? Or called the home office to complain? They seem to be taking complaints more seriously than in the past. If I were you, I would go and get 3 written quotes to have the neck fixed by doctors outside of the LSL offices and present this to them. See if you can't at least get the money back to get your neck fixed. Best, Chrystal Eckes
Dear Crystal,
Thank you for your comment. I really don't want my money back but I would like Dr D to fix the problem.
Thanks for your concern,