Had Smart Lipo Triplex in August and Still No Differance...Im Frustrated - Fort Myers, FL

I had Smart Lipo Triplex a liitle over 2 months...

I had Smart Lipo Triplex a liitle over 2 months ago not because I was heavy but because Im in my late 40s and ate healthy and exercised 3-4 days a week but no amount of exercise was helping my thighs which I have always hated and I started to get muffin top over my jeans.I eat like 1000-1200 calories a day and only drink water and I have not lost any weight and my clothes fit the same......Im frustrated I am in menopause but the dr said I will see a change.Maybe my expectations a too high!!When will I see my clothes getting looser or will I ever?I do have lump on my stomach and my stomach looked better before surgery.Someone please give me some hope.Hope I didn't waist my $$

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm sorry you haven't seen the results you were looking for. Is it possible that you simply need to wait a little longer? I've heard that full results can take up to 6 months to show. Maybe it's a timing thing. Maybe you still have swelling that needs to go down?

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

U first Health