Sculptra Results Are Very Impressive! - Fort Myers, FL

I had a series of three Sculptra treatments over a...

I had a series of three Sculptra treatments over a 3 month period of time and am very please with the results. I am a 52 year old woman and have lost some of the volume in my face. The volume increase in my face, from the Sculptra treatments, is noticeable.. The treatments were $800 per vial and I had 6 vials administered . The treatments were given after a numbing cream was used. I had some mild swelling right after the treatment but it goes away rather quickly and it did not keep me from going out in public. There were after care instructions to follow (massage of the face) and a bit of soreness but very mild.
I had no bad reactions from the injections. My experience was a positive one.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

More important than the treatment, is the doctor you select to inject the product. Dr. Prendiville is your best choice. Dr. Prendiville used 2 vials for each treatment, administered it in the proper time frames and understands where to inject the product for the best outcome. I am very pleased and will use Sculptra again and will go back to Dr. Prendiville.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  What areas of the face did you have the Sculptra injected?