Excellent Job on Removing my Post Lower Facelift Crease! - Ft. Meyers

I was very frustrated and disappointed with a...

I was very frustrated and disappointed with a revision to my lower facelift. My plastic surgeon told me that there was nothing he could do about it, although he did try Restylane and Botox, both were unsuccessful. After posting my concern and photo on Realself, Dr. Prendiville replied and I booked an appointment to see him. He injected the crease with Radiesse, and it was gone! As of today the crease is till gone, and I am very pleased with the results. He is more than an hour away from me, but worth the trip!
I had Radiesse injected last Friday and am very pleased. I had no bruising but did exactly as the PS said. She told me that if it is done properly bruising should not occur. I will go back in six months for booster which should last for a year or more depending on my body. I was iced before procedure, Radiesse had lidocaine in it so I had no pain, just a little discomfort.
Hi Connie, I too will have to have a touch up, it was injected on the crease where my smile line is, and it is starting to show through again. I am sure you will be happy with the results in the long run. Thanks for writing!
Hi, could you ask Dr. Prediville if he has had any patients have an allergic or immune reaction to Radiesse or Restylane? And if he has had patients with autoimmune conditions.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon