Tired Looking 50 Year Old Now Looks As Great As She Feels! - Fort Myers, FL

I'm a middle aged woman who didn't like what I was...

I'm a middle aged woman who didn't like what I was seeing in the mirror and spent too much time thinking about what I didn't like....my sagging neck. I felt good and I am good physical shape but my face/neck didn't truly reflect and match how I felt on the inside. Dr. Garramone and his staff were exceptional from the very start to the end. The pre-surgery appointments and instructions were very thorough and clear. The anesthesiologist called the night before surgery to check on me and the doctor called the evening I got home to follow-up. Each follow-up appointment was positive and revealed a more youthful looking me. My end-result was exactly what I asked for but it did take approximately 10 weeks from the surgery to see it. I experienced very little to no pain at all and the scarring is not visible. I highly recommend Dr. Garramone for any plastic surgery---he is a skilled surgeon with an exceptional talent to improve/enhance your individual look. His staff is knowledgeable, kind and very personable.
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Garramone is an exceptional plastic surgeon. He is kind, personable and very honest about what to expect from any procedure I've had done. I trust him and that is exactly the relationship you want with your doctor.