Necklift, Facelift - Fort Myers, FL

My neighbor had Dr. Prendiville do her neck lift....

My neighbor had Dr. Prendiville do her neck lift. I was very impressed and attended his seminar. I liked the pictures at the seminar because he did not change anyone's basic look but merely refreshed and smoothed thereby taking off years. He has his own o.r. which means you don't have to "share" with the general public. I didn't do much research since my friend already had interviewed several others and I trusted her and the seminar. The before and after care was excellent. Each week I look that much better as I am healing. My friends are very impressed and one has already scheduled her procedure. I'm still in the healing process and will decide if its worth it in another few weeks.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am very impressed with Dr. Prendivilles credentials. Most in his field are either eye, ear, nose and throat doctors or plastic surgeons. He is both. I had a great deal of confidence in his training and ability. That is very important to me. I had been to the Lifestyle Lifts office here and the whole visit was unsatisfactory from beginning to end. I felt comfortable with Dr. Prendiville.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!
I didn't do much research because my friend already had done that and I trusted her and loved her outcome. In retrospect, I wish I would have prepared myself a little better for the "after" part. It was a larger project than I had anticipated and recovery and discomfort a little more than I "assumed." However, it was not at all painful, just "uncomfortable" these first few weeks. Be prepared to sit still awhile to let yourself heal and be patient. I'm not !!
I'm glad you had a good experience! Do you have any tips for others about to go through a face/neck lift?