MiraDry for Hyperhidrosis to Hopefully End Many Years if Excessive Sweating - Fort Myers, FL

I had the MiraDry procedure done recently by Dr....

I had the MiraDry procedure done recently by Dr. Brueck to hopefully end many years of excessive underarm sweating. Motivated by a desire to no longer have to throw away dress shirts with huge yellow stains, I finally looked into my options for both procedures and doctors. Luckily, I was very successful in both respects.

The whole procedure took less than two hours, all while simply lying comfortably on the table. There are a good number of shots involved (just local anesthetic), but the precision of Dr. Brueck and his team made them basically painless. Once sufficiently numb, a simple vacuum-like machine is applied in various spots of the underarm in 20 second spurts. It is barely noticeable outside of the noise the machine makes. Then you get up and drive home, it's really that simple. There is certainly some swelling involved over the next few days, but nothing a fellow hyperhidrosis veteran wouldn't easily trade for the results.

Less than a week after the procedure, I was at a conference that required me to wear a suit everyday. I can not remember coming home dry from wearing a suit since puberty! It was truly amazing to me. I have not sweat at all from my armpits since the procedure, nor have I noticed an increase in sweat from anywhere else in my body. You may just find me willing to do the YMCA in a light blue dress shirt at the next wedding I attend!!

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Last but not least, I must say that Dr. Brueck and his team are true professionals. They answered all of my questions, made me comfortable throughout, followed up on the phone afterwards, etc. Their facility is top notch to match. For me, the results are speaking for themselves. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Brueck to anyone, he is exactly what you want from your doctor. Note that the cost below is for 2 sessions.

That is great that it has worked so well. I would love to know how long it has been since you had your treatment, and if you had just one treatment or more.

Megan - It's been two weeks now since my first treatment. I'm due for the second and last one in 2.5 months, but it sure doesn't feel necessary at this point.

Well that certainly has to be a very exciting change!! Please keep us posted if you start to see more sweating as you approach the time for your second treatment, and  you know we will want to hear how that second treatment goes for you!