2 Years Later - Fort Myers, FL

I was not impressed with the entire procedure. ...

I was not impressed with the entire procedure. First, they do not tell you EVERYTHING that could happen, what you can expect in the way of recovery, pain, scarring, long term effects, etc. Then, after surgery, they do not give you anything to take home to tell you what to expect. For three months after surgery, I looked nothing like myself. In the long run, my results proved to be minimal. The one thing I really wanted corrected were my jowls (which I expressly stated)....they are the same. I was not told before the surgery that nothing would be touched around my entire mouth, thus I still have those deep creases. It has been two years and I still have numbness around my ears and along my jaw line. I have a brutal scar behind one ear. My neck is greatly improved but there is not much difference in my face. After the surgery, I did not find Dr. Mazza very sympathetic to my concerns.
Thank you for sharing your experience here!
Thanks for posting your review and I'm sorry you were not happy with your results. It really helps to have someone come back two years later. So many of us are bothered the areas around the mouth as our biggest concerns, myself included. I've noticed that a lot of PS focus on the improvement to the neck to rate their success. What procedures did you have done and what type of facelift? Is your Dr willing to do a revision? Did he completely dismiss your concerns? Thanks as you are really helping others as that make decisions in this process.
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Did provide adequate information throughout the process. Tended to discount my concerns.